forget animal control --

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

we need jock control.

"I apologize to my friends, my family, my fans, and the kids who looked up to me." - Michael Vick

Typical quote from an infamous, sadistic jock retard. Not only does it deny the suffering of the defenseless animals he killed, but it looks out for the people that are always on his side. Remember, the other side must always lose. Also, it puts forth that overused cliche - kids always need someone to look up to. I guess if you're a kid these days and don't look up to anyone, especially an athlete, and are prone to live in your imagination, you're in big trouble.

Now tell me why I should be concerned about a spoiled dog-torturing jock's redemption? It seems his supporters (incredibly, there are some) are saying he needs to rehab his image and get back in the game. Never mind the fact that there are other people rotting away with 20 to 30 year prison terms over their heads for lesser offenses, such as drugs, burglary, and simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. No, the jock can't be punished too much. Put him back in the arena so we can cheer him on to break more heads.

I am so tired of this dim-witted sports culture. To football worshipping Odessa, Texas: You all suck jock cock. You all have a massive inferiority complex which needs to be exorcised through the marines. Quit your bawling about losing teams and do something constructive, you crybaby, redneck, drunk losers.

To poor wannabe athletes, trying to break out of your ghettos, your gangs, your gulags: I really don't give a shit about you. I'd rather bad drugs, bullets, or the bird flu finish you off than to have your exploits shoved down my throat from the TV, the newspapers, and the internet every day. Stay stuck in your poverty and shove your vain, struggling glory up your ass.

Tell me something. Who would you rather save? A rich jock drowning in a tar pit, or a basket of labrador retriever puppies sinking in quicksand? I'll save the labrador puppies. C'mere you widdle cutie pies eeedooweebeets!! Daddy wuvs yoo!!
  2. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

easy one. the puppies. turn michael vick into fertilizer to grow corn
    to make nice beef to feed to the puppies.
  3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I'd still save the Jock, but hey I'm raging speciesist who believes saving a human life is more important then saving an animal's life.
  4. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Surely if you are a speciesist you accept that humans are just another species of animal, meaning you would believe saving a humans life is more important than saving another animals life.

How can you believe that a humans life is more important than a dogs life even when the human in question is just as if not more primitive and inhumane as the dog. As a speciesist wouldnt you agree in the darwinist theory that the lowest forms of a species must be rooted out in order for the species to prosper?

There are many people who i regard more than a dogs life, but people like this I dont see any point in wasting time with.
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

agreed. there are species, including humans, dogs, scorpions etc..etc..

and there is scum, including michael vick amoungst many many others.
    if the question were more specific it would be easier to answer for some
    people maybe. say...michael vick or basket of pups, who wouldn't
    choose the pups?

it was easy enough for me to answer anyway. scumbags that are
    above the law because they can chase a ball around. millionaire
    assholes who expect to be treated like kings and are. fuck em.

it proves our society and likely yours too anon, not to mention the rest
    of the halfwit countries in the world are comprised largely of useless
    stupid fucks.
  6. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I believe humans are inherently superior then other animals, even the worst human is better than the best dog, ever. Example: I'd save hitler over lassie.
  8. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Id save a cute kitten rather than one of many people :D
  9. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

please do not be offended. but I think you might benefit
    tremendously from some of the newer psychotherapy methods.

being forced repeatedly to read what you JUST WROTE without
    food or water until you realize the utterly erroneous nature of your
    thinking process.

maybe a prozac IV drip. lobotomies can be effective.

or, you could be kidding. that's my bet. you rascal :laugh:

"Heil Der veinershnitzel doggie, for he is a better person than Dolph"
  10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

it's twue it's twue
  11. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I'd feed Hitler to Lassie but it'd be too much of an insult to the dog .
  12. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

What animal? Because I'd kill three alligators for an average Joe off the streets. When we get into Apes, I'd get more iffy. It really depends on what advantage Humans have in cognition compared to the creature.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.