forget me and i will do the same to you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blackfire, Mar 21, 2012.

1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

wfat is the point of this place. nobody really helps anyone. people are contemplating death and there are chats about everything other than what the sites designed for. im tired of all the garbage and no answers to questions. i can't afford my meds and am hardly able to work since my injury. i want to end it all and get out of this messed up world. nothing really matters. we are so screwed as a society its just shameful. you try to help others on sf and they blow up at you, well screw you than.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you feel people don't really help each other here...I don't think that's entirely true. Sure there are threads that aren't serious, but mostly I post on the fun ones to distract myself from suicidal thoughts. I take what people say seriously and I do try to help them...I might not always be successful, but I still try. Sorry that someone blew up at you for trying to help them...I've had some bad experiences too, but I have also met good people. I don't think you should end it all because things can change. You said you can't afford your meds, maybe there is some kind of payment plan or something like that they can help you with. I just want you to know that I do care how you're feeling and I hope you don't hurt yourself.

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

thank you witty. im just down and out. i just realized i have been on sf for 6 years and been diagnosed for 8 years. hard to believe and yet im still here some how.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can understand that...I have been feeling pretty low myself. I haven't been on the site very long, but I feel I'll be here for a while, since I've been depressed for years. Hopefully it will get better for both of us soon.