Forget the title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I don't think the anti depressents work anymore. I have been relapsing lately. I hate my life. I get yelled at and cussed out by my professor at college. I have made it to the age of 22 and that is good enough. Inside I am dark and cold, on the outside I pretend to be ok. I want to die like so many others. I attempted 2 weeks ago and woke up miserable and angry. I was pretty crappy. I am in a dark hole.

2. AlwaysRain

AlwaysRain Active Member

hey, what's wrong with your professor?
    Why does he yell at you? Maybe you should talk about it with the department head or someone else?

3. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Yeah, who does this professor think he/she is?

4. Robin

Robin Guest

I've heard some people say on this forum that people can build a resistance to the anti depressants they are on, maybe it's time for a med change? Is there someone you can see about changing meds? Is there a counsellor at the college you can see about these feelings you are having? It's best if you can get help along the way in life, soetimes the effort in getting help is worth it.

5. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

My profesor thinks he knows it all. He has to tear others down to build himself up. It is pathetic if you ask me. There is only a week of classes left for the year, so that is a good thing. I won't have to deal with that son of a bitch. I am working part time for now and full time this summer.

I am however in a rut. It seems that good things happen to everyone else. Lately it has been like no one wants anything to do with me or I am ridiculed for stuff. They all have these full filling relationships and a few are getting married this summer. Just why.....why doesn't any good ever come my way?

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

bf that's so sad if your professor is like that and I'm terribly sorry he's been like that with you.Also it could very well be that you anti d's aren't working for you anymore I've tried that many in my life and I definitely feel that I've develpoed a resistance toward's or have that with them or feel that way even my pdoc does.

It feels like that so often that you have the worst of luck I know I've felt that so often in my past,seeing friend's flourish with their studies and their lives yet still feel the need to whine alot.I got that feeling so often for e.g going through my depression for most of my life having a few car accidents my fault and also other's aginst me and none of my friend's had the same rotten luck.

Try not to let it get to you although it does and I do understand it and it's easier said than done not to let it get to you.Can I ask what med's you're on at the moment and how long you've been on them?You know I'm alway's here to talk to you matey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.