Forget This World

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I have had it and don't know if I can take anymore. I am tired of being used by people and don't even get a thank you. I have bent over backwards for the world. I don't see the meaning in life anymore. I am sure I have anxiety. I am always worried about school and not getting good enough grades. I am in a race against tiem to get all my school work done. College just sucks. The fact that not knowing what the future holds is stressful and scares me greatly. The only people that understand me are the ones on this forum. I am ready to through in the towel. To have it be over for once and for all. Everyone else is getting what they want. I must be wishing on someone else's star. That is sad, all the stars in the sky and not one for me. With my luck it must be true though. Life keeps dealing me a crappy hand. I feel alone all the time. Somethings are worse than death, my life is one of those things. AHHHHH. Whatever.
  2. Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen Well-Known Member

ok just wanna tell you that . .
    i'm struggling with grades as well . .

but you are right when you said . . "some things are worse than death"
    it is true . . :(

I hate losing someone you love, when i say losing i mean death of someone . .
    Just a week ago, my childhood friend was crushed by a tree in the typhoon in the philippines (it's in the news)
    I don't know anymore, it's not only that friend of mine . .
    my cousin in BIcol at the middle part of the country died from drowning in the
    mudslide . . my aunt informed me .

considering that aunt was the only aunt i can say i like . .

all these people, i'm sad . .no i'm jealous, i wish i was there to take their place . .
    I should have been crushed or trampled .
    they would still be walking, and me peacefully in my grave . .
    but i guess God wants to make me suffer even more by doing this . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.