Forgetfullness whats your best ?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by krazor, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazor

krazor Active Member

So i work nights usually go home get the bike go back out dont spend much time there or see anyone as when im in they are at work.
    Just found a stack of cards in my room from monday.... apparently i forgot my birthday which means 1 im a muppet lol and 2 im now 30 and old.. i hate being old. Would of thought someone would have least text my happy birthday haha gotta love my family. Tomorrow im buying me a birthday cake and eating the lot to myself !

So whats the funniest thing you guys have forgotten ?
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am forgetting things all the time. but hmm... the funniest?. i'm not sure- the things i usually forget are just embarrasing... not really funny

i think though, 1 time which did actually make me laugh was the time where i forgot how to log in to 1 of my games (the game uses a client) and i kept using google to try and find a way to log in to it... i'd been playing the game for years, and i was not sure what happened- i kept trying to log on from it's website (funny as the website does not even have a log on screen). someone had to remind me... hey emily, client remember.

embarrasing but funny
  3. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I am pretty forgetful on a daily basis. A few days ago I went down the beach with a few friends. When I left I got on my motorbike and went off down the road. I started feeling a bit concerned because my bike sounded quite a bit louder than usual. After about 30 seconds I figured out why the bike was so noisy. I had ridden off and left my helmet on the floor. :frusty:
  4. krazor

krazor Active Member

Haha done that a few times check down the coffee house page for the biker thread :)
  5. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I can't believe no one reminded you that it was your birthday :( Happy belated Birthday.

I once forgot to put shoes on. I was in a hotel and went day to the breakfast area and realised I didn't have any shoes when we were getting ready to leave for the day.
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Can't really remember the best thing I've forgotten, but I have a total gem from my dad!

He takes the dog to the park everyday, driving to the park and then walking him round the park. One day he was only out for about 10 minutes when he's usually out for 45 minutes. I shout down to him "What's wrong?" He says, "I drove all the way to the park and realised I'd forgotten the blinking dog!"

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Belated happy birthday funniest loss of gray matter: I was going to Chicago, where I usually went every two to three months for a meeting...I usually stayed at least two days...I had two suitcases, one with summer clothes packed as it was winter, and one with my clothing for the trip...needless to say I took the wrong suitcase...get on the plane after checking my luggage...airline lost my luggage and delivered it to the it up and the stuff I waited so anxiously for were the wrong clothes...a great excuse to go shopping BUT in my haste to pack, I put my presentation in my luggage...I feared I would have to make shadow puppets on the wall for an hr...luckily I found this around 2 hours before the presentation and was able to put something together, ran to buy a new suit and such and made it to the meeting without looking and sounding like a fool (or so I think)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.