Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mechanic, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mechanic

mechanic Member

Have you ever lost anyone to suicide and what were the circumstances around their decision? Did you forgive them for leaving you? Did you blame yourself? any insight would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes anger at this person yes and guilt the guilt never leaves me i wish i had not missed him i wish i had reached out more dam sorry i don't know i don't think he wanted to leave he was in so much emotional pain the cops the doctors his own family did not give a dam and i did not reach out in time to him
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yes, it was my stepdad, and he was schizophrenic. I'm not mad at him for what he did, because I understood how difficult it must have been for him, and I understand it even more as an adult now that I'm suicidal myself. I had forgiven him a long time ago, I wish he was still here, but I don't hold any anger towards him for what he did.
  4. please forgive me

please forgive me Account Closed

Yes my best friend just recently committed suicide, i am so angry at myself and i am also angry at him, the damn emotions go crazy, i want to forgive him because i am also suicidal and i understand the feeling of wanting to die, but i also have this empty feeling, his family didnt care, we were not boyfriend and girlfriend but we loved each other so much. i blame myself for the argument we before he killed himself, i have anger because he left me alone,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.