forgiveness

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by pisces1, Jul 13, 2014.

1. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

Something that really Hurts me and makes me feel so sad. I have forgiven many for things they have done to me, but no will forgive me for things i have done, even though i apologize over and over again. Can someone be so bad they are not forgivable.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pisces1, over time one can be forgiven but is it not worth getting stressed over it. No is the answer. People still live and change over time. Over thinking the situation does not help as the emotional turmoil cuts you up and causes depression. You just need to adjust your life and just live each day as you think fit. Do not think bad of yourself but just enjoy life. Life is about living for moment in time and learning from the past.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hmmm.no I think everyone deserves forgiveness unless they have done something pure evil like murder.... if you want to share what they won't forgive, you can tell us! I can't see why they won't forgive you though even though you have shown remorse and apologized. :hug: Also, time heals so maybe they will forgive you in time. It must hurt though that they won't now.

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Forgiveness has to be a two way street Pisces - if you can forgive them they should be able to forgive you - If they can't then just forget about them as they are obviously not worth worrying about

:freehug:

5. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

Thank you all :)

It just hurts at times because, when I needed my family the most they did not give me the the support I needed. They have quit talking to me altogether except my nephew. I understand they have there own issues and did not know how to help me. I dont hold it against them and have tried to reconnect with them. They still do not wish to have anything to do with me. I am just a crazy person to them. Which I do readily admit I have some screws loose :). I am doing better now though and feeling more hopeful about my future. With or without them, I am moving forward for the first time in a long time :)