• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

---forgot to mention

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----I forgot to add.

The challenging part is how to do it. I know its the choice for me, but I don't want to cause anyone else hardship. Think about it. Someone has to find your body. Hotel cleaning staff, neighbor ect.... Depending on the method I use it could be very unpleasant.

Also, I dont want to suffer or not be successful. I traveled to South America to get the right drugs but they would not sell them to me. Life is hard, dying shouldn't be so difficult. I am so tired of this...

IV2010

no matter which method,even if you go peacfully, it will be very distressing for whoever finds you..
the police gave me the lecture about how it feels for them to have to attend a suicide scene and the impact it has on their psyche forever..
there is no easy way to complete suicide...there will always be that ripple effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$242.00
Goal
$255.00