Forgot what's normalcy

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nithin Adarsh, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Nithin Adarsh

Nithin Adarsh Banned Member

I used to be a happy and confident kid.But RN I feel like s*** . I even forgot what's normality..what's normal to feel..Ive stuck deep down into this depression.. Hope it gets better and be back to the person I used to be.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* I hope it gets better for you too. Have you reached out to a doctor/counsellor?

Nithin Adarsh likes this.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Normality don't know what that is really either i hope the depression lifts soon and you have more joy in your life try to do one kind thing for YOU ok each day it will help you get out of that darkness you are in

4. Nithin Adarsh

Yea..I'm seeing a psychiatrist :)

5. Nithin Adarsh

Thank you bro.I will. Hope u have much more joy in your life too! :)

6. Nithin Adarsh

7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I personally hate the word 'normal'. We're all individuals.

But please keep going to your psychiatrist and be honest about how you feel, tell them everything you're feeling and thinking. Take care of yourself!

8. Nithin Adarsh

Idk why I'm kinda afraid to open up sometimes..Need to pick up some courage. And Thanks sis :)

9. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Would it help you to write it down and then hand them it in writing? then you don't have to say it out loud and fear loosing your courage

10. Nithin Adarsh

Yea...it surely would help sis.I'm gonna do that next time. :) Thanks sis :)

ThePhantomLady likes this.