Formatting issues in Forum/Might be with my computer not the Forum

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by True-Lee, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I have written responses to two different People tonight one is THK new member I posted a response it did not show after, vanishing after I attempted to post. it re appeared, after I check my activity, with the format messed up, check my response it is all messed up!
    The 2nd one did a vanishing act as well it seemed to not take, it never posted my computer seems to slow down then the page vanished after 3 or 4 attempts at posting, it just seemed to hang there This one was to Rose in response to her last post to me on the Silent In my thread I will not try to post any more at this time

2. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

test

3. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

I am guessing your internet connection is slow .. Unlike previous site you wont see page loading when you click on "post reply" .. waiting after clicking Post reply might solve your problem.

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I did see one of your replies to a new member. It showed up and then 5 mins later the same reply showed up, so I imagine it is a slow connection

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Thank You ZaHeer I did find that out, I appreciate your time and effort on my behalf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.