Forum abuse

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by jessikah2k8, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

A forum I'm at has a "PostSecret". Recently somebody wrote this about me..

I hate Fuzzy, I'm a complete stranger who only wants harm to fall on her, and because of her bullshit whining I know too many intimite details about her worthless fucking life. Sometimes in my sleep, I imagine walking right behind her, taking out a cord and strangling her to death. Sometimes in my dream, I imagine about a homicide that happened quite recently when two children murdered their mother's boyfriend. I do not know how that got into my dreams; I want to base it off Fuzzy's background, but I cannot help but think it is someone else on RMT.

I am obviously Fuzzy. I don't know what to do now. They are dealing with this but does this require being reported to police?
  2. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Does the person who wrote these things live anywhere near you or have any contact information on you? If your worried they know to much because you have leaked bits of your where abouts in your posts then maybe you should at least call the police and let them know your upset and worried about it so if something would happen they could be in a posisition to help you out..It never hurts having things checked into if your worried - Better Safe Then Sorry...
  3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Heck yea report it to the police!!! :eek:hmy:
  4. .black-rose.

.black-rose. Member

Bloody hell Jess.... Wouldn't the mods be able to find out who posted it?
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Yeah I suggest you contact the mods and see what they do. The very least, it should be deleted and member warned. Reporting it to the authorities wouldn't be a bad idea either. This guy sounds like a danger, even if it's all "mouth" (after all - at the end of the day it is the internet and more often than not the only ones who post such messages on an internet board (anonymously, especially) are cowards), he shouldn't get away with it and this is classed as harassment/threatening behaviour. With what he said, it sounds like he needs some sort of help too.
  6. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the mods apparently saw the IP and it's fro a public school computer.. it's getting sorted out now though. Apparently it's from Texas area.. so I'm alright.
  7. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Damn. You must have done something to piss this guy off.

That's actually why alot of people get murdered actually. People do stupid stuff, then pay with their life.
  8. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

hey , now there's lookin on the sunny side. OP did not mention knowing who it was. why is it necessarily a guy?
    what a weird post. what makes you say jessikah2k8 did something stupid? really really weird post Ent.
  9. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

She must have done something to piss this person off, or why would they write about her with so much hate? And if you read their actual message, it seems they are reacting (albeit to a psychotic extreme) to her whingeing.
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

People complain about their lives every day in some form. It does not give the person a right to harrass you or threaten you. Everyone has a right to a gripe now and then.
  11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

you have no way of knowing what she said or didn't say and you have no
    way of knowing what the alleged threat was. why is it so easy for people,
    2 now so far, to assume that the OP MUST have done something to piss
    someone off? that makes no sense
  12. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Because she quoted the person's complaint, and in that complaint they said they were irritated by her whingeing.
  13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

oh, I don't know. maybe they're practicing to be hannibal lector with the
    2 brain cells they were blessed with at birth :biggrin:
  14. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

oh well, it makes perfect sense now. why didn't I think of that?
  15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not believing she did something to piss this guy off. He's probably a troll to begin with [not saying he's not dangerous] who just happened to target someone who is obviously vulnerable.

I'm using "he" because I find that most fucktards and stalkers are males, but I'm not ruling out female - but it's unwieldy to sort out those pronouns.
  16. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

Ent, this is the internet. You need not actually offend people for them to 'hate' you. Sometimes people just post hateful stuff out of fun or boredom or a combination of both. It could have been a bored school kid who made that hateful post.

17. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I said that 9 days ago. the lynch mob was not listening. they are not
    listening still. starry starry night...sorry, almost started singing there :biggrin:

it's pretty amazing that people just ASSUME this person must have
    perpetrated some EVIL upon the troll to deserve being threatened.

too bad we don't use professional jurors instead of picking 12 random
    sods outa the crowd. we could have guilty's all the livelong day and hangins
    fer suppertime entertainment.

"well, he SAID that SHE said, so it must be true and justified. GUILTY!!!
    get a rope!"

18. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

How awful for this to happen. :( :hug: If you are scared, then I'd report it to police.

I agree. Someone's "whining" is no reason to be mean to them in any way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.