Forum Access Only Why?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Evanesce, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Hi what have I done wrong. Did I come on here last night. If I did I'm truly sorry. I have no recollection of coming on. Just got home from the the hospital this morning and I can't get on chat. No one has answering LTM yet... Psychologist apt has been cancelled today, until Thursday... what have I done wrong....

Does this mean I'm banned from chat for a week?

2. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Hi Eva! I hope it went well at the hospital! I saw that you were FAO and thought it was weird, so I asked. I got a reply ala it's to encourage you to seek medical help. But you already had, the ambulance was on its way when we spoke what was last night to you and earlier today to me.
    Anyways, hope it gets fixed and that I'll see you in chat again soon!

3. Evanesce

I hope it get fixed soon too Oyvind thanks for replying. I had no idea i'd come on the site last night. Yes I got medical help. Home again with instructions to take it easy for a few days. What happened last night on here, did I say bad things.

4. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

No! You were very nice. You explained you were blacking out and we encouraged you to get medical help quickly, and you did. That was all. I'll ask you in chat the specifics of what happened at the hospital, as soon as the mods fixes this thing

5. Evanesce

ok hope to see you there later today... I'd better stop talking about any of this in case it get's me in more trouble.

6. Evanesce

This could be seen as really funny in a weird way..... Don't remember even being here last night.... get home and the receptionist for my psychologist phones to cancel the apt... talk to finance in Scotland and got blown off for him watching a game on snooker on TV. lol wtf, I mean really weird

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi my friend,only saw this thread now cos' I've been in hospital aswell..don't worry,I didn't do anything to myself it was a medical problem. Yeah...we sometimes do a ban from chat to get the member to get help for themselves(such as calling 999 for an emergency). I know you must have felt bad when you saw the FAO but we only do it because we care deeply.Anyway,I am glad you are fine hun and hope to speak soon, much love and caring xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.