Forum censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

Staff Alumni
please read my response with a calm tone in mind, i realise i have been in a poor mood recently, but none of what i say is is intended to be shouting, or putting my foot down on the matter in any way

If indeed these rules is working with all the postive ,
rule obeying "caring" obviously words did not helped Agness
from killing herself. Isn't that tells us something?
as has been said before, we cannot stop anyone from killing themself if that is their absolute intent. this is a forum on the internet which means we cant actually, physically, be there for people to get them the help and support they would need. but we do our best to talk people out of harming themself and to get help

As I see it it could /might be /maybe,
the opposite of the rules is more effective.
Let us give that thought an ample consideration ,
as it is very
obvoius that these rules makes people as the same
drove people to the edge by limiting
their deepest feelings from coming out .
You never know that
the deepest expression without repercurssion
is liberating & this is probably what Agnes wants.
Who knows.
you are allowed express your deepest feelings here, if you feel like total shit say so, what you cant do is say things that would hurt others here, we dont allow you to say "i feel shit so im going to take XYZ" because it could give others ideas, if someone said they were going to use cough medicine in a dangerous way (which isnt impossible - over the counter doesnt make it 100% safe) we wouldnt want people to encourage it, and we also dont allow people to flame others (eg "you're such an asshole for blah blah blah") because that too is hurtful. i can guarantee if i called anyone that they would be up in arms about it, and rightly so.

If the pm will suffice, an attitude
is egocentric. I took it as
" I can handle this one" .
I don't need
the feedback from others.
when Robin, or anyone, offers you PM it is offering you their time, and a place to talk where things are calmer than the main board where too many opinions from all directions can make things confused, you yourself have offered the space of you PM inbox to the OP if this thread.

This site is supported by us ,for us, & should have
the rights to claim our God given rights.
I am not crazy about God,you know that,
but that is thhe core of free speech in anywhere
you go.
you have the right to believe "god" gave you these rights, i too believe everyone should have them, but while you do support the forum by supporting the members, which i appreciate greatly, you don't actually pay for the site, you don't spend hours trying to make things go as smoothly as possible. if you walked into a government building and started to paint the walls Magenta with the reason "i support this government, i pay my taxes, this wall is here for me" do you think they'd just say "ok" and leave you to it? (yes i realise i just compared the way we run things to the government, we're not that bad :tongue:)

What I really want to see here is to put
this issue to rest, & put them in a ballot box,
but as I said, this can be a reflection about the site &
the admin would not take a chance that a referendum
will prove the futility of the rules & policies of this site.
actually im not entirely sure what you want put to vote. do you want to be able to share methods? because that is actually a crime, not to mention goes against the entire ethic of the forum. or do you want to be allowed call people assholes when you want? cos that just seems nonsensical to me (personally, not just as staff). or maybe it's something else that ive missed?

i took a look at the front of the forum the other day and realised there would be, by my count, 11 fewer sub forums if it were truely the fact that we never listened to members

Domestic Abuse, Relationships and Sexual Orientation, General Disorders, Medication and Treatment, Antiquitie's Friends, Buddy Chat, Soap box, Positive Feelings and Moticational Messages and Midnight Owl were all (i believe) suggested by members, we probably wouldnt need Forum news & updates because if we didnt care what members thought then we wouldnt care what you thought when we made changes.

And the letters forum, well if you dont know it ill give you the history of that forums birth. before we had it there were complaints, of course there were, but all that ever happened was it would turn into an Us Vs. Them shouting match, people would get upset and nothing would ever get solved. So we made letters, not so we could hide dissagreement from others eyes - for how dare you disagree with us, but so if someone did have a problem it could be discussed calmly, we do discuss things when someone makes a complaint, and things have changed on the forum because of posts there.
We could have just gotten tired of all the fighting and said "that's it, we dont have to take this, no more complaining. If you have a problem from now on just shut up and deal with it, if you post we will just delete it," but we didnt, we came up with a solution which has, for the most part, helped. yes it can take a while to get a reply there, but we are busy people, i know it you look at letters it looks like no one else has posted but there are 24 pages now, so if you think it's been a while please post again to bump up the thread, or PM a staff member and ask whats happening
letters was made so you can have your say, and in having it something can be done, and if nothing is done, it's more than likely we'll do our best to explain why

edit: Boston, just to let you know i removed a couple of your posts in this thread cos they were doubles of what you said right before (sometimes happens if you click "post reply" twice by accident :wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostonensis

Actually, it's more like going to someone's house when you are homeless, and asking if they could spare any food or drink. They say "well, we've got soda, and a cup of milk, and you are happy to chose either one you want"
BE GRATEFUL.
If you don't like it, you can leave. No one is asking you to stay here.

<3 Thanks for all who agree.

This is not a matter of being grateful or not grateful.
You missed the whole point.
I use the store , that dictates you what you can buy ,
I have money, you are the store,
the store is there so long as you can pay.
I have the money why tell me
what I can but or not buy.
maybe I want to buy the whole if i triple the market price.
This is not a matter of gratefulness.
If the store said well, if you don't want our policy ,
get the ffffffk out.

The homeless guy has an allergy to both & he asked
, I will be grateful if you have water.
Should he be grateful if knowing tha he might have
allergic reaction & can cause him harm by denying him water instead?

We are in a discussion of a basic human rights.
In this case,a fairness or compromise.
You are entitled to your opnion & so as mine.
I disagree to compare principles & gratefulness.
Its like comparing a spaghetti & meatballs.
You can eat it separately but
it doesnt taste the same if you combine them.

No , I do not ask anyone to agree with me.
My father told me, speak up your mind
even it is against the popularity of the mediocrity.

bunny

Staff Alumni

get the ffffffk out.
keeping with the store analogy, you can only buy what is put on offer, you might be able to suggest other things that you would like to see on sale, but at the end of the day it's up to the shop keeper

Pentacle

This is a private entity but is open to
public. Its like going to a store,& be told that
you can only buy a soda & a cup of milk,
does that make you happy?

Regarding the comment that if you hated
this place why keep coming back? This comment is
a product of a very shallow mind. When there is no other
shop that sell food,wouldn't you come to it too?
Or be starve to death.

Carrying on the Store analogy, you mentioned "When there is no other
shop that sell food".
There are many forums on the internet that offer various ethics: 'Pro-life', 'Pro-choice' and 'Pro-death' (I'm not sure if 'Pro-death' is the correct way to put that, you can correct me but I'm sure you know what I mean.)
When it comes down to it, this is a Pro-life forum. Lots of people come here and expect it to be the opposite, I've noticed that in my own short time here. What changes is your opinion. I was pleasantly surprised. If you walk into a shop selling vegetable and ask for fruit, you aren't going to find it. You have to go else where to find the fruit. Or if you go to a Polish delicatessen and you want Italian food you are in the wrong place. If you want Pro-death, then you are in the wrong place on a Pro-life forum.

Going back to the censorship issue, if I were to sit here and describe to you a method of how to commit suicide, somewhere down the line, that is going to be read by someone who might take that into consideration when feeling that low. In essence, that would be my fault for suggesting that method rather then posting something that might be of use to that person, and help them over come their suicidal thoughts. If a moderator was to censor that, I would welcome them to. This is a PRO-LIFE forum.

---

Just a message to the Admins and the Mods: I think you have done a fantastic job with this forum. There are a large range of issues that could have fallen into a complete and utter chaos, and yet it hasn't. This place is a life saver for the majority, and the rest of us here support you all. Thank you and please keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostonensis

please read my response with a calm tone in mind, i realise i have been in a poor mood recently, but none of what i say is is intended to be shouting, or putting my foot down on the matter in any way.

[I In all my posts ,
I encouraged members to adhere to civility &
I respect the opnions of others even I do not agree.
We can agree to disagree.
I have a sore throat no shouting.
Did I get irritated sometimes ,of course.

as has been said before,
we cannot stop anyone from killing themself
if that is their absolute intent.
So if we cannot stop their intent ,
so whatever encouragement we do,
it is their ultimate decision not ours that will prevail.[/I]

this is a forum on the internet which means we cant actually, physically, be there for people to get them the help and support they would need. but we do our best to talk people out of harming themself and to get help

[I]But if it is confined to
superficiality what good is it? [/I]

you are allowed express your deepest feelings here, if you feel like total shit say so, what you cant do is say things that would hurt others here, we dont allow you to say "i feel shit so im going to take XYZ" because it could give others ideas, if someone said they were going to use cough medicine in a dangerous way (which isnt impossible - over the counter doesnt make it 100% safe) we wouldnt want people to encourage it, and we also dont allow people to flame others (eg "you're such an asshole for blah blah blah") because that too is hurtful. i can guarantee if i called anyone that they would be up in arms about it, and rightly so.

If I say " I feel totally shitful today
& I cannot ask people to feel my feelings
becoz some of the mods might find it graphic
( which the rules has no concrete reasons what is graphic or not graphic). And I am scared they will delete my posts
& will irritate the hell out of me.
Maybe ,I ask for a permission to scream at the moderators .
Can I promise I will be polite. Does this sound logical?
Please I know I am a pain in the rectum
but the framers Mother Nature gave me a rectum
& said feel free for whatever good it may serve you my child.

Considering our state of mind,
we are all entitled to be assholes,
besides what is an asshole in its literall meaning.
Or can be absolutely a royal assholes.
One time during my bouts,
I called all the ER people" an embeciles jackasses.
The just leave me alone.
I like royal assholes ,they are mostly,not all ,
but the most funny & blunt & tell me on my face real people.

when Robin, or anyone, offers you PM it is offering you their time, and a place to talk where things are calmer than the main board where too many opinions from all directions can make things confused, you yourself have offered the space of you PM inbox to the OP if this thread.
[/COLOR]

I wish instead of offering me
what I don't need, Robin will say ,
well ,let me find out what we can
do to address this issue.
BTW, I took this thought
from one of the greatest framers of
Women Suffrage,Susan B. Anthony,during the speech of Pres. Roosvelt applauding her which she was invited but declined.

Give credit,when credit is due.[/
COLOR]

you have the right to believe "god" gave you these rights, i too believe everyone should have them, but while you do support the forum by supporting the members, which i appreciate greatly, you don't actually pay for the site, you don't spend hours trying to make things go as smoothly as possible. if you walked into a government building and started to paint the walls Magenta with the reason "i support this government, i pay my taxes, this wall is here for me" do you think they'd just say "ok" and leave you to it? (yes i realise i just compared the way we run things to the government, we're not that bad :tongue:)

If I pay for being a member
would you changed the rules?
Is it becos of money that we are denied
of fairness & speeking our minds out?

BTW, The reason why you cannot color
the government bldgs
with Magenta ,becoz that is why
we have an election process
even before bldgs can be erected.

DYK that the there is a freedom Hall ( Rotunda)
in the White House was built by the slaves
& the government call it freedom hall.
I not only want to painted it with shit ,
I like to demolished the goddamn entire bldg
with the GW inside,but I dont
have a suicide bomber that will do it for me.

actually im not entirely sure what you want put to vote. do you want to be able to share methods? because that is actually a crime, not to mention goes against the entire ethic of the forum. or do you want to be allowed call people assholes when you want? cos that just seems nonsensical to me (personally, not just as staff). or maybe it's something else that ive missed?

Election ,not selection acdg to the few.
Before a certain thread is deleted ,
let us the least,ask the members opinion ,
not just delete it without saying why
or if it is a necessity to put a thread
out in the LTM becoz someobody has a diarrhea reading it.
Even worth it if someone get constipated . That is worth it.

Excuse the me,
we are mostly out of the loop when we come here,
I hope you know whhat I mean,
we have to be sensical all the time?
People who come here are out of their normalcy.
We are all out of our mind ,
some are small,some are medium rare,some are totally fried.
Does an ethical mind can exist in that state of mind? Comm'on.

i took a look at the front of the forum the other day and realised there would be, by my count, 11 fewer sub forums if it were truely the fact that we never listened to members

Domestic Abuse, Relationships and Sexual Orientation, General Disorders, Medication and Treatment, Antiquitie's Friends, Buddy Chat, Soap box, Positive Feelings and Moticational Messages and Midnight Owl were all (i believe) suggested by members, we probably wouldnt need Forum news & updates because if we didnt care what members thought then we wouldnt care what you thought when we made changes.

And the letters forum, well if you dont know it ill give you the history of that forums birth. before we had it there were complaints, of course there were, but all that ever happened was it would turn into an Us Vs. Them shouting match, people would get upset and nothing would ever get solved. So we made letters, not so we could hide dissagreement from others eyes - for how dare you disagree with us, but so if someone did have a problem it could be discussed calmly, we do discuss things when someone makes a complaint, and things have changed on the forum because of posts there.
We could have just gotten tired of all the fighting and said "that's it, we dont have to take this, no more complaining. If you have a problem from now on just shut up and deal with it, if you post we will just delete it," but we didnt, we came up with a solution which has, for the most part, helped. yes it can take a while to get a reply there, but we are busy people, i know it you look at letters it looks like no one else has posted but there are 24 pages now, so if you think it's been a while please post again to bump up the thread, or PM a staff member and ask whats happening
letters was made so you can have your say, and in having it something can be done, and if nothing is done, it's more than likely we'll do our best to explain why

This is an irritant issue since
the beginning of the rounded earth that we deliberately
do not want to address. Moderating, canning,
the fear to be banned are just another shape
of saying shut up or.....in case of moderation,
moderating is injecting a fear
like walking in a broken glass laughing,under obsevation ,
hey you are bipolar moderate your brain ok?
If not, your dark arss ( an accent of new Englander ,please pardon me, Mr. Obamarrrr )
will be hanged upside down untill you shit come out on your ears.
( exaggeration). No,seriously at the end of this
discourse we will be just blown our brains out
& resolve nothing. Still constipated.

We want democracy ,not aristocracy.

I am tired, I lose ,moderate my ass Robin,
you are the most welcome.
Felt like I am in Iraq .
I want a jello to freeze my bouncing brains.
BRB.[/
I]

edit: Boston, just to let you know i removed a couple of your posts in this thread cos they were doubles of what you said right before (sometimes happens if you click "post reply" twice by accident :wink:)
No squack,fine & dandy!::mad:

B

Bostonensis

Carrying on the Store analogy, you mentioned "When there is no other
shop that sell food".

Another soul lost in the market.

F

FoundAndLost1

It seems to be that those Mods and/or Admin that have participated in this “dialogue” have and continue to exercise great patience and tact in their explanations and engaging in the issues. I surely cannot fathom what all that work entails, hour by hour, let alone day to day (not to mention the pace as well as the commitment). This, on an ongoing basis, and as regards “the greater good”, which is the *only* possible way to address and maintain this venue with all its challenges, and issues. Furthermore, things have and do indeed *still* change here, as flexibility & ‘evolution’ are also part of the process.

However, most unfortunately, what I find an unsettling amount of here in this supposed dialogue, is rather a great amount of hypocrisy. For those who are so vehemently voicing their “rights” (all of which we *like* to assume, here or anywhere else, yet are and will always realistically be curtailed in some way) – and who are claiming that they are *not* being listened to, nor *heard*, are perpetrating the very same thing in regards to not taking into consideration the genuine validity of what has been very thoughtfully and patiently addressed & explained (repeatedly) in the replies to the issues.

I too have had previous issues here (and I addressed them privately - for the most part - successfuly). But at the end of the day, I have nothing but the greatest regard and respect (and gratitude) for those (for the most part, if not all, volunteers) who participate in effectively keep this place running, through hell & high water.

As for walking into *any* venue and verily *demanding* that one be served exactly as they assume they have a “right” to – tailored precisely to their individual whims – well, that only happens when you occupy the Penthouse Suite, or regularly dine at a Five Star restaurant. And that doesn’t make it a ‘democracy’ either – that is merely for those who can afford to engage in self-indulgence…(which they deem "their freedom" - yet is hardly inclusive of the vast majority of people)...

I *would* have started a thread about the gratitude for the support that so many of us here have gotten – from the site, and fully as well from those who run it (and that gratitude I'm fairly certain would constitute a majority, though we are often silent). But sadly, I think it would inevitably deteriorate into yet another free-for-all…(however, that, as I said, does not mean “WE” are not thinking about it! And we do thank you...) :smile:

B

Bostonensis

and what are you trying to accomplish here??

Make a pie out of brains
& add your brains as a frosting.
On top of the pie said,
how is brain your brain today?

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Make a pie out of brains
& add your brains as a frosting.
On top of the pie said,
how is brain your brain today?
[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what you are saying here??:blink:

A

Aquariamethystea

^ I don't think that's to do with favoritism, Kurt. Staff members are several different persons, so one staff member might deem something triggering or won't allow certain things to be discussed, whereas another staff member, might feel differently. The rules are the rules, but basically they can be interpreted just a little different by each person.

Just my 2 cents.

That is true. I agree.

A

Aquariamethystea

Okay. Now I understand why the SF staff wants to prevent discussion about cough syrup ingredients. However, it does not make sense why that is discouraged, yet discussion about hard liquor, is allowed. Alcohol commonly is known to be a benefit to many overdose methods for suicide. Surely, the people discussing about hard liquor, are not intending to provide means of method support. However, neither was my friend who was discussing about the ingredient in cough syrup. I hope the SF staff will decide to begin to moderate the alcohol discussion more, in order to maintain fairness in regards to all discussions.

B

Bostonensis

does not mean “WE” are not thinking about it! And we do thank you...)

I always use the plurality of WE ,instead of I ,my,me,
for I find it that I refers to a self absorbing /self centered
personality.

The WE part is under dabate.
That is why I am asking for leniency
with the rules .
Or in alternative, put these rules in a ballot box.
This is the only way
we can put this issue to rest.

Nice & dandy, you found the rules very liberating,
did it ever cross your mind ,that there are souls aren't.

I do not clssify myself Pro-life nor Pro Death.
I am one of those liberals that are confused.
Both sides have a pretty good argument.
This Pros ,can be be twisted, however it suits
your religion or political agenda.
Roe v. Wade,is an example of this.
Jack Kevorkian,is another. There are so many people
in prison for adherence to their principles.

BTW, Women Suffrage was started by just two women
who stand tall for what they believe & spend
all their to liberate women.Now from then on
the Civil Rights movements ,are all copied
& an extentsion of these two women
who did not badge to the popularity of the majority.

Amendment 19 was born out of their resistance.
Thanks for their unwavering support we are now able to vote.

Let us continue posting our thoughts
This is in our best interest,few might be,but few can change the world.

Please feel free to call me anything as you may wish,
I would not mind
a bit. I prefer honesty tham superduperciality.
Hoping that when the sun rise come the next day,
you feel liberated a bit from a society that
moulded us as to be a good abiding citizens,
blindfolded
of the rules/we cannot escape from.

Casey.

This is a free website, you CHOSE to sign up, you CHOSE to argue with basic logic, therefore people disagree with you. You are not allowed to share methods here (and no, this is NOT censorship, this is common sense) because it could be triggering to other members. It would be like Hitler walking into a house full of Jewish people and sitting down for Coffee. Doesnt make sense does it? Well, neither does your argument. Frankly, i think that this entire thread should be deleted.
How is that for censorship?
Oh, and by the way, go to a different "store" if you don't like this one's policies.

get the ffffffk out.

The homeless guy has an allergy to both & he asked
, I will be grateful if you have water.
Should he be grateful if knowing tha he might have
allergic reaction & can cause him harm by denying him water instead?

We are in a discussion of a basic human rights.
In this case,a fairness or compromise.
You are entitled to your opnion & so as mine.
I disagree to compare principles & gratefulness.
Its like comparing a spaghetti & meatballs.
You can eat it separately but
it doesnt taste the same if you combine them.

No , I do not ask anyone to agree with me.
My father told me, speak up your mind
even it is against the popularity of the mediocrity.

A

Aquariamethystea

I'll say this positive comment toward the SF staff. I'm very grateful, yet still surprised, that my previous posts in this thread weren't moderated. I wasn't even warned or scolded by the SF staff for them. So, in that regard, the SF staff are commendable for that. I thought about this while I was reading reviews on a restaurant forum which I was at a while ago. One of the staff members removed two of my posts, because he claims that they displayed "personal grievance", when in fact, they were constructive criticisms about a restaurant. There are other negative reviews in the same restaurant review thread, one of which alledges that the restaurant serves undercooked food. An allegation which goes further into negative publicity for the restaurant than my posts did, yet the staff there have allowed that to remain posted. Obviously, the restaurant site's staff clearly are discriminatory, and I hope that the site gets sued for defamation.

B

Bostonensis

This is a free website, you CHOSE to sign up, you CHOSE to argue with basic logic, therefore people disagree with you.

[COLOR="Blue"[COLOR="Blue"]
Please be careful about using the word free. Being free costs people's Lives or
worst be encarcerated for 27 years ( like Mandela).
I chose to lived in the US.
But it doesn't mean I agree with all what US believs in.
This is a general analogy. In all due repect ,again,
this thread started by Hae-gi is formed
in his beliefs that our sentiments be known.
Not to all agree but to shed a light on the topic ,
Freedom of Speech.[/[/COLOR]COLOR]

You are not allowed to share methods here (and no, this is NOT censorship, this is common sense) because it could be triggering to other members. It would be like Hitler walking into a house full of Jewish people and sitting down for Coffee. Doesnt make sense does it? Well, neither does your argument. Frankly, i think that this entire thread should be deleted.
How is that for censorship?

There are no conducted statisctics
that prove that theory.
On the opposite, with all the
encouragement of positivity for Agnes
not to kill herself ,
did it help her not to kill herself?
Not a damn bit.
Does this statiatic should be considered.
Let me guess, ahhh, only one.
An assault to one
is an assault to all.

The admin has more
understanding
that this issue has validity to
be discuss.
We are not in
talking of personality here,
just the basic issues,
that has nothing
to do with personal attacks, again,
this is a topic of issues not personalities.
They get that. You probability don't , & it is absolutely ok.
If it is deleted,
I am still grateful that for a meantime
we are able to convey where we stand, & your freedom
that includes you to disagree.
For this alone ,I am very happy./
COLOR]

Oh, and by the way, go to a different "store" if you don't like this one's policies.

[COLOR="blue"
]Nobody gets the analogy of the store
I used the geral store ,not an scanidanivian store,
as a point of reference. Not one I heard
that the analogy is geheralized
For this reason,
I am convinced that
we can never bring this topic to an end.
I enjoyed the jokes here
& never touch this topic again.

There is a saying that
"the person who fight with the fools
is even more of a fool than a real fool".

I resigned.
To the admin,my deepest gratitude.
No hurt feelings, I hoped.

Sincerely,
tHe biggest pain from NH

smackh2o

SF Supporter
I'll say this positive comment toward the SF staff. I'm very grateful, yet still surprised, that my previous posts in this thread weren't moderated. I wasn't even warned or scolded by the SF staff for them. So, in that regard, the SF staff are commendable for that.
Are you only saying that because they agreed with you this time? It looks like you're only happy if they let you do what you want to do. I've been told off on this site before after bollocking some idiot troll for speaking to a member in a bloody horrid way and I commend the staff member for telling me off because they were following the rules of the website that they manage. The internet is not as free as you think and places like this should be looked at just the same as physical support places. If you go in arguing, shouting, not obeying the rules, then you're going to get told off.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I've been told off on this site before after bollocking some idiot troll for speaking to a member in a bloody horrid way and I commend the staff member for telling me off because they were following the rules of the website that they manage.
How can you possibly find that commendable? If a group of people is sitting in a cafe, discussing, and some person, while acting all aggressive and threatening, suddenly starts shouting to them, for no reason whatsoever, that they all are pieces of shit that should be beaten while lying on the ground, and, let's say, you come up to this person and grab him from behind in order to stop a fight; do you think it's commendable if the cafe owner, who saw and heard it all, says you have been causing trouble and need to leave the cafe?

smackh2o

SF Supporter
No, I would however find it commendable if the cafe owner came over to me and said I know you meant well but it could have been handled in a better way.

bunny

Staff Alumni
we wouldnt ask someone to leave because they shouted at trolls, the reason we dont want people responding that way is because thats what the trolls want, and it creates more work for us having to delete not only the troll posts but the replies too, which is why if you see a troll we want you to report them and leave it. H2o, im sorry if you felt told off, i doubt it was intended that way, but things can get stressed when there are trolls on the board

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
we wouldnt ask someone to leave because they shouted at trolls, the reason we dont want people responding that way is because thats what the trolls want, and it creates more work for us having to delete not only the troll posts but the replies too, which is why if you see a troll we want you to report them and leave it. H2o, im sorry if you felt told off, i doubt it was intended that way, but things can get stressed when there are trolls on the board
Well, if that's the case, I see no problem with it and actually agree with it. While it may seem otherwise, I actually appreciate the overall work and efforts of the management, but that doesn't mean I cannot criticise, as well... some of the rules are just downright stupid. Also, oftentimes, it is pointed out that you need to follow the law, but the truth is that if the law of the country where the server is located is unsuitable for the purposes of the services, the services can be relocated to a server in another country, with more suitable laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00