Forums, apparently not for me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by WhyMeWhy, Sep 25, 2007.

1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

The internet....right now, at this time-period in my life I'm spending most of my time on the internet. But I try to make people laugh and it turns into a fight! Is it me???????????????????? Must be.........I really thought that it was funny. So I'm a "typical stupid american" there. Also at one of my favorite forums I've created controversy by jokin around, which I never wanted. It's back-fired on me, this thing called the net. I'm a live-in sitter for someone who never leaves home..........there's nothing else I can do right now, except spend my free time alone & I refuse to! Can't bring any people I meet here....can't stay gone long...can't even leave without good reason...I'm doomed. I feel horrible....I LMFAO at the jokes but no one gets them, or they're misinterpreted misunderstood & I look bad for ever even tryin to do good????????????????????? :eek:hmy: :huh: :blink: :mad:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

lots of people have different senses of humour and sometimes over the net there can be a little bit of cross sommunication. I think sometimes people get it or take it better if someone actually says it to them, like the tone and stuff.
    Try not to let it get you down :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It can be difficult because people can't see your face or body gestures and things then get misinterpreted. Try not to worry too much and treat today as a clean slate. :hug:

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i get it... mostly :blink: