Found it.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wasoncewas, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

What would One do if everything for sure has come to an end; I have been up, down, side to side, and all around this world to be trying to find what's "missing" in my life... And to be honest this site really doesn't (hasn't) helped all that great. Maybe it's me, but like I'm trying to say that I had a strong realization reflecting on and contemplating my own life. I don't like it :( matter of fact I honestly feel dead inside! Becoming dead for good may be infact what's missing. I'm not seeking anyones pity; just saying maybe all I'm missing has been said.
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Well I'm not giving you pity, don't you worry.

In harsh reality sometimes this site doesn't help. There have been many cases that it has, and yet it brings me back down all the same.

Its hard to find what is missing, thats usually why its missing in the first place. But how can death be something that is missing from your life? Thats a bit of an oxymoron in a sense.

The only small ounce of pity I'm giving is an apology that you feel dead inside. I wish I could help, but usually it just takes alot of soul searching.

Have you tried any form of therapy or confronting someone face to face about this?
  3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I honestly use this site for negative reasons sometimes.I want it to trigger me so I can let it all out.I hate. When I feel dead inside for a week or two.I just have to let it erupt
  4. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Yes I've sought treatment.. It's difficult for me for I have been homeless now for a year now and evEverywhere wants to charge for services. Though I could go to a psyche ward... Like I've said "been there done that".
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. I'm sorry to hear that you're homeless and going through a very difficult time in your life. Keep trying to find a place to stay. It's the first step to getting the help that you desperately need. :hug:
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

When life stops working and you feel "dead" or discontent with the world. I believe it is a call to the spiritual and spritual life. You are really looking for a realtionship with the creative force of the universe. That's what I think. Your unhappiness is a call to wake up your soul and attend to your spiritual needs. The search without hasn;t worked maybe it s time for the search within.

Write if you are down,

7. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

I'm down.
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Ya know Ididn't feel the site help till like post 100 really and I have had other members say the same to me, many in fact so keep posting and participating on as many levels as you can...we are here for you please know that. it get s better it really does.

Love Bambi
  9. Marty482

Sorry I missed you oncewas.

Send me a Private message and let me know when you will be on next I will be happy to talk. Or if you want my email you can have it. I just said a prayer for you. PLEASE forgive me I didn't see your post till just now. I hope the storm has passed. Better times will come. When we ask for help we will get it from places that might surpise us! So pray and watch good things come!!!! Let me know how and when I can help . I will be happy to!!!!

10. wasoncewas

wasoncewas Active Member

Lol thanks but why not someone pm me for once. What if someon on a bridge has fallen holding on by one finger from a far fall to deasth... Would you be one of the poeple runnind toward or one of the poeple with the video camera?
  11. Marty482

I think I'd run towards them! I tried to PM you but I don't see that I can on your profie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.