Found my 'self harm' box

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ruby, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

.. earlier. It basically contains all my 'tools' and blood soaked clothing =/ I haven't cut for a while and it was so triggering. This sounds completely fucked up but I don't view the blade(s) as an inanimate object. I feel like it's real, like it helps me, it understands me. I don't want to let it down, you know? :blink: It means something when a fucking blade understands you more than your family/friends.

Sorry for rambling on about something so stupid and unimportant. I did a 'white line' earlier. There goes my 'no coke' rule out the window. :laugh:
  2. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I... ...don't know what to say....
  3. It happens...Guess the best thing for me to say is keep faith. Although I bet it's easier said then done. I'm going through the same though. But hey I understand what you mean with the blades though. I do that with books, they never hurt or yell at me. Their the safe.

Hold on, can't be in the dark forever right?

4. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

aww, sorry this happend. It'll be alright, just keep pushing foward and don't look back. I wish you the best of luck, take care and I'm here for you if you ever need to talk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.