Found out a method to overcome depression

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hi all
    Recently (well yesterday) i start a blog, and i noticed it actually
    helping me to overcome depression, its like a virtual diary
    So, if you didnt tried it yet, maybe you should, it dose help.
    Plus if you like you can enjoy reading my blog as im trying to update it daily.
    Check out my signature for the link. You are welcome to post comments
    or anything you like :)
  2. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

good for you! hope it works out.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey there :)

I also find the blog to be a great way of letting things out. There's something very comforting about putting it all down. It's a wonderful tool. It also builds your vocabulary for the next time you may play scrabble.
  4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I use mine for navel contemplation, drivel I'd rather not bother people here with, and not much else. I'm trying to do a bit more with it, we shall see how that goes.

Haven't noticed it having much of an effect on my mood, for good or ill, but YMMV.
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah i think blogging is pretty helpful too.

i do it to just get everything out of my head because normally its all garbled up in there and typing it out seems to help.

my blog is private and is just for me because most of the stuff i write is either just stupid, too personal, or too embarassing and also i dont want anybody i know coming across it and reading it when it might have bits about them on there.

anything that helps you gets the thumbs up from me.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

very cool. yeah I blog too on a site called, but writing here on SF is theraputic as well
    much love :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.