Fox News (Noise) / Brit Hume on Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by shades, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shades

shades Staff Alumni

This is yet another disgusting example of how this "News" channel uses the pupit to preach to the rest of the country.

One of their newscasters, Brit Hume, has the audacity to use a news channel format to proselytize, telling the world that Tiger Woods should become a god-fearing christian to save his soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szVYlDSb7nM

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I don't see the harm.

I wasn't aware that any competent individuals actually took that channel seriously.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

That's why I posted it . There are many here that do take it seriously. And I do see some harm in a supposed Newsman telling viewers that HIS religion is better suited for someone else and totally discounting another, in this case Buddhism.

4. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Hume recieved a lot of flak for that statement, including from fellow Christians.

5. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Errrr can't view you tube, and no idea what you 're on about, but was'nt that the celeb (golfer) who got caught with his trousers down 10, 11 ,12 13 14, ?? times?
    That was sooooooo funny..........................

Sorry guys - i think the whole thing was HILARIOUS , but i do feel sorry for his wife and child

yorkie

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
  6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

My thought is that the kind of people that view fox news are probably going to be agreeing with the newscaster's opinion regardless of whether he said it or not.

The rest of the world is left to laugh at his foolishness.

7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Fawkes news...

get it?

8. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

9. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

That was funny Mike XD

Yes, by most statistics FOX is the most viewed news channel in the country. It's concerning to think that so many people would perscribe to their views, or buy into a lot of the misinformation and underlining biased that's been exposed in the past.

But most of those people are likely part of the conservative base anyway, not that it makes having their views validated as opposed to challenged or mixed up.

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It doesnt really matter what any ego stuffed news person said. Aint God or Budda or anyone gonna save Tiger's ass now. He pissed off a woman. And you know what they say "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned." Turn him over and cut him up. He's done. Serve him up as cold cuts at his own funeral. No one can help him now!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.