• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Fragile Place

Requesting any good vibes, thoughts, prayers, and general empathy to get through a tough time ahead. When you know, you know. And y'all know.

I don't want to talk about anything, it's taking all I got to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I feel just about done, and I know to keep focusing on the actions and tasks of the day, and not wander off on the thoughts. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, but I'm giving it my all. Another minute, another hour, another day.

Thanks for any help.

Thank you so, so much. I was able to post anything at all knowing that people here know the feeling. It sucks that other people know the feeling, I wish you all didn't. None of us would wish it on others. You're all still here. If it's like scaling the face of a slippery cliff during a hurricane, it's like looking over and seeing others still hanging on and going, "Ok, I can still hang on too," even if it feels like I might not be able to anymore.

No one thing will be a magic bullet, but that also means every single thing--every good thought, prayer, kindness, action--provides bits of relief, bits of stability. That is everything, at least to me. That does so much to keep going.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$185.00
Goal
$255.00