Framing it as an accident

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pienp, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

I'm currently in the process of comitting suicide, but don't worry, it will still take a some time(2011-2013 is the time frame).

The big problem is, that I got a lot of friends and relatives who will propably feel bad or blame themselves if I die by suicide. Today as I was going to work I was thinking about<mod edit, TDM -- methods>, but rather decided to not do it, since everyone would know that I killed myself, and they would most likely have extremly bad feelings from it.

<mod edit, TDM -- asking for methods> I've thinked about simply hitting the rock with my car, but that would not be a sure way to die, since my car has all the airbag and other security measures, so it would not be a sure way to die quickly. :mad:

<mod edit>
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
  2. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

You're not going to get suicide tips on a pro-life forum, but surely it won't make a whole heap of difference to how people who care for you feel about you dying.

<mod edit, TDM -- methods>
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It is a pro life site and no one should advise you re methods. Why don't you stay and tell us what is going on for you?
  4. Pienp

Pienp Active Member

Yeah, <mod edit, methods> is one way to go. I've already almost died from it a couple of times (had arrhythmia and stuff from it), but it seems that you really have to <mod edit> to actually die from it. Althought I know, that tooking a little more would do the trick, it feels like a bad way to die. I want to die instantly, like a hand grenade in mouth etc.

edit. Oh, didn't know this is a pro-life site. I'll go and google some more.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Instead of being so focused on planning your untimely death, why not use some energy to improve your life? There must be some reasons for you to continue living.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.