Frank Sheets

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by White Dove, Dec 27, 2008.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

In Loving Memory of my brother

Frank Dewayne Sheets.

born October 1, 1960, departed December 1, 2008.

I just dont know how i am going to be able to get through this. Right now i think i am still in shock, cause i am totally numb. I have not really cried all that much yet deep down inside me is a even bigger hurt. Just when i was really getting to know my older brother, he was taken from me. Ever time i open up my heart to love someone leaves or is taken from me.

My older brother, we never used to really get along but these last two years we really started talking to each other more and doing things together, like going to the beach at horseshoe beach in florida, having a picknick there, walking the shoreline watching the crabs, and walking out to the huge oster bed when the tide rolled out. this past 2 years i got to really know you but now your gone. Passed away from a heart attack.

Just like mom, i did not get to tell you good-bye. i did not get to even see your body before it was cremated. This next few weeks when your son brings your ashes back up here to be scattered as you wished will be the most heart breaking thing i have ever done. I will always love you franky and no matter how much time goes by this i dont think will ever heal. it has pushed me so deep that i am numb.

good-bye my darling brother. I will soon see you on the other side!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry for your loss Susan. :cuddle2:
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for your loss, Susan. :hug:
  4. White Dove

gentlelady and shadowlands, thank you.

its going to be hard cause i have got to go through the funeral with his ashes as soon as his son ( my nephew ) gets back here with them, then we are going to do what he asked before he died. he had asked us to pour his ashes out at a certain place and we are going to abide by his wishes on that. thats going to be hard to do. really hard to do.
  5. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

am so sorry for your loss
  6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear about your brothers death Susan. :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss :( :hug:
  8. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Nothing is lost.. he loves you.. much peace!
  9. White Dove

well, heard from my niece today. if her hubby can pick up his paycheck early on wednesday then they will be heading up this wednesday if he cant get it early then they will be heading up friday after 6 pm , so i am looking at the funeral/memorial to be held this weekend for sure. my younger brothers kids ages are 6, 9, 12, and 14 want to at the funeral go up and hold his ashes and say goodbye to him. i dont know if they will be able to do that and them being so young but if any of you pray, please pray for me and family while we do this. my older brother wanted his ashes to be poured out ontop of his moms grave, so we are going to do that and let him go this weekend. thank you for all the replies, thoughts, and prayers.

white dove ( susan )
  10. White Dove

well, got his ashes back.

Niece brought them up and gave the ashes to me so i could get the funeral up here for his 2 other sons to come say goodbye to him as well as his friends here in tennessee.

Funeral is Friday jan, 9 2009 at 2 pm at the Full Gospel Assembly in Monterey, TN. I will say my goodbye to him and let him go.
  11. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am so sorry for your loss :(
    RIP to your brother x