Frankie Talks About Suicide (Video) : Mostly About Self-Harm

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Aquariamethystea, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an interesting video

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - pro-suicide link removed>

Though, I disagree with some of the things she says about self-harm. Also, I don't think she should be suggesting that life will get better simply by quiting self-harming, because at least with me, I self-harm because of the problems in my life. There are issues which go beyond it, which she seems to be ignoring, though it's my opinion.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  2. Actually, that site is not pro-suicide, it's pro-choice and the video was an anti self-harm video by a girl who is trying to tell people not to self-harm, but apparently, a video like that isn't allowed to be shown to people here, so, another resource to try to help people stop from self-harming has been censored.
  3. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

So the pictures, videos and methods on that forum couldn't possibly trigger someone or give them methods?

Don't be a fool, Broken. You know aswell as I do.
  4. resilience

resilience Member

The only fools are those who hide the truth and reality of suicide.

<mod edit:shygirl link removed>

You guys are hypocrites. You try to protect your users and promote pro-life, biased perspective because you have an agenda.

<mod edit:shygirl>
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  5. delirium

delirium Well-Known Member need to call anyone a fool here.
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

If people keep posting pro-suicide links, this thread will be closed.

It is against the rules of the forum.
    This site is pro-life, Resilience, and all pro-suicide links are removed.

7. Thank you, Delirium.
  8. Robin

Robin Guest

Anybody who lists a suicide forum under the title "Main Attraction" is a prosuicide site, continue to post links to it and you will find yourself under moderation, I don't have time to babysit you BP.
  9. Robin

Robin Guest

How are we hiding the truth? People can talk about their feelings here honestly but the rules are there to be abided by and if you don't like it you are welcome to setup your own forum with your own rules and run it how you choose, otherwise, while you choose to post on this site you will abide by it's rules.
  10. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

people know that there is suicide methods out there, but they dont have to be on this site.

this site is providing a place to go to get help and be comforted. explain to me how posting links of pro suicide links is going to help anyone here who are already wanting to kill themselves? if you want to go to a pro suicide site, then find one. The message of this forum is that you can get through whatever obstacles you are faced with... (at least that is what the message is to me)
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Very wise, Lucy :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.