Freak Out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BelovedDreamer, Dec 11, 2006.

1. BelovedDreamer

BelovedDreamer Well-Known Member

My hard drive has crashed. They says it's unrecoverable. I have lost four-five months worth of work because I haven't done a full back up in ages because I'm an idiot. I've lost all of my assignments and all of my class notes for every single one of my classes for the entire semester, and I'm smack in the middle of finals crunch period. I have no idea what I am going to do. My grades had already fallen astronomically compared to previous semesters. I have lost every bit of poetry and all other creative pieces from the last five months. Every picture I have taken, gone, which is made especially awful by that fact that my impaired memory means that they were one of the few things that could trigger my brain and make me remember forgotten things. And I have the flu. And I'm still crazy. Life is a bag of shit.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Tell your tutors immediately what has happened, at worse you may have to repeat the last year (I had to do that).

Losing all your creative stuff is bloody awful..are they absolutely sure everything has gone? Get a second opinion just to be sure.

For the flu ... bed 2 aspirin and plenty of fluids, lemon barley water (hot) is good.

The crazy bit I can't fix.

But life being a bag of shit.....:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:sad: Thats awful. I hate losing stuff like that...Do you know anyone else who might have notes they could make copies of for your class notes? Other than that..i think Dev said it all...I'm sorry its not much help :(
    :hug: :hug: :hug: