Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LenaLunacy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hate doing what i do. Some 'gift' this is. Jesus, i swear i got all the shitty stuff from my mum, arthritis, stomach problems, wide feet and this.
    I've been doing this since i was one and it never gets old.
    Most people i tell are like wow, thts pretty amazing, well no scrap that. Most people i tell are sceptical and iv lost many a friend through telling them. The few that do believe me are like 'wow, thats awesome.' Uh, hello. FUCK NO! You do it for eighteen fucking years and tell me if you think it's awesome then.
    And it's never gonna end. My mom can still do it,and does do it. So i'll be doing this the rest of my live long days. Oh joy i think not!
    I wish i had a friend who could really help me with this, someone who would believe me, and help me out. Dave tries but he's too nosy, sometimes i need someone to understand but not ask questions.
    God i hate it so much.
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hey missus. I understand hun & I wont ask questions you know that. I'm always here for ya special girl!! :hug: talk to me Aimz!!
    Chin up Chickee, will come see you soon!

3. LenaLunacy

And how the hell am i meant to get a gf or a bf who can deal with what i have to do on a day to day basis?
    I mean, fuck, most people are sceptical or non believers and i've realised finding someone who will accept my 2am wake up calls from them, or my sudden disapperances in the middle of night to help someone or pass on a message...who's gonna wanna put up with that?!
    This 'gift' could cost me a relationship :(
  4. stevew10

stevew10 Member

your not a freak aimee:arms:
  5. janie

janie Well-Known Member

what is it that you do exactly?
  6. LenaLunacy

I dont wanna say out loud, i don't want to lose friends :S
  7. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

if they truly loved you then they would consider your feelings & allow you to do what you have to/need to/want to.

drop me a pm if u wanna chat cos i kinda have an idea what u mean.
  8. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way about it.... but remember, I do so too, even if I haven't done it as long as you, and I do ask some questions about it now and then but thats cause I have only done it for 5 years, or I have always done it (thought about it alot for a while now) but my parents allway told me it was just my imagination, so I belived them... but remember, even if I have never really met you and can't therfore be called "a real friend" but even though I am your friend that has the same "gift", so if anything worrys you and you need to talk about it (not just if it is about this) you can talk to me.., *hug hope things get better for you :D ...
  9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member are not a freak and you will never lose me as a friend here if you ever wanna talk.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

10. Warrior2089

Warrior2089 Active Member

Send me an IM on AIM (name is seanc0nnelly) or on myspaceIM (seanconnelly1) if you need to talk. I don't know exactly what the 'gift' is, and I'm not going to dislike you for telling me. You're still a human.

My motto:

Someone who doesn't respect the lives of others does not deserve life themselves.

If I didn't like you for your gift, then that motto would apply against myself. I'd rather not have to go against my own motto.