Freaking hell...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Xalcro, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

I have no idea where this goes, so I guess just... here.

I just finished watching some stupid, stupid gay film. Some supposedly five-star horror film, and it was like... just what the hell? All about some pagan cult type thing based around worshipping sex, and then they sacrifice (burn alive) this guy at the end, it was just... god, I hated it.

And it's like, really disturbing. I wasted a freaking hour and a half, and now I have to carry those images in my head forever. What the hell?

This is exactly the reason I don't watch TV...

I am seriously disturbed by that. Just feeling really weird now. God, someone distract me, please.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Doesn't sound too nice. :unsure: Maybe watch another movie or TV for a bit, go online or play some games? Here if you want to chat. :)
  3. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying... Man, I just don't know. My life is a freaking complicated mess right now... I don't think I should go play a game, and I am not going near the TV again. Dunno, guess I'll just hang here for awhile. :)
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

SF is a good place for distraction too. :) Doesn't help watching those types of films when it's dark outside, I tend to stay away from scary things when I can, too much of a girl I guess. :eek:hmy:
  5. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Yeah, heh. I guess I never really felt it much like that... SF is a nice place.

Lol, I used to think I love horror films, but I guess I kinda hate them now. I don't know, just like don't really enjoy TV much at all :p too much unexpected, my weak emotions can't handle it :laugh:
  6. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

sounds like you watched the wickerman.

The more disturbing thing was surely the guy holding the gun to your head making you watch it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.