Freaking out.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daredhead, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I am going to get right to the point: A girl that has been attacking me for four years was in one of my classes today. I completely lost it, and ran out of the room. She has hurt me so badly, and after seeing her, and dealing (errr, not so much dealing), with the insults and comments she made about me (today), the thoughts of suicide have returned.

I know how silly it is, but I don't see the point. I need to snap out of this, but I'm just so shaky and cold. Everything has gone wrong, I really am not sure what this all is. Life is too hard, I keep getting stabbed in the back. I keep telling myself that the end isn't the answer, but it really is, isn't it?

2. oxygenidia

oxygenidia Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound silly to me.

There might be reasons to kill oneself, but please don't do it over some stupid girl who takes her own problems out on you. I can't count the number of times I have just walked out of a classroom, cried or had aggressive outbursts, people probably thought I was crazy:wink:

But that really is the best way, scream or cry or whatever you feel like, get it out somehow, that will make you feel better. Sooner or later you're gonna get some distance to this. I don't know exactly your situation, but I do know that the worst possible reason to die is for some stupid people who tries to make you miserable. That would be like letting them win you know?

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Have you ever told a teacher that this girl has been attacking you? The school has a responsibility to keep you safe, while you're there. Please tell someone what is happening and please don't harm yourself. :hug:

4. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I have delt with the school about this problem, but they haven't really done anything. I thought I got away from the problems after middle school, but she decided to go to the same high school. The school and my dad really don't want to involve the police, but that's the only thing I can see working at this point. After thinking it over, I am a lot calmer. I know I don't want her to win.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Flip her the bird and tell her to get a life!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.