Freaking slacking employees

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I really hate when these people try to take advantage of me and completely slack off, wander off and gather in groups to talk about completely pointless stuff when they are supposed to be working. What makes them think they are so special that they don't have to do their job? Its all apparently some big joke to them. When they aren't working nothing is getting done and it makes me look bad. And when I yell at them about it they get all angry and start messing up on purpose. grrrrrr....

2. KC1985

KC1985 Member

What is your job?

3. ZombiePringle

I'm a supervisor on the third shift at a factory.

4. KC1985

KC1985 Member

Hmm well that can be troublesome. As a supervisor don't you have the power to just say "look, x,y,z need to get done."?
    well anyway I know how that can be frustrating and like a lot of people in here i bet you just wanted to vent instead of get advice. I know I do.

5. ZombiePringle

Yeah pretty much just needed to vent. I do tell them its just they don't like to listen on a lot of days. They always just wait until my back or the other supervisor's back is turned and just screw around again. It gets very frustrating.