Free Horoscope Chart

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Here are my results, if anyone wants to posts there's and comment on if they feel they are accurate at all I'd be happy to see some results!

You do need to know the exact time of day you were born or fairly roughly around when it was for the most accurate results!

http://alabe.com/freechart/

My rising sign is Capricorn so that is my Ascendant sign.

The sun is what is simplified in the newspaper hence I'm a Scorpio despite being a cusp sign.

My moon sign is my unconscious or subconscious sign.

I'm not so sure about the latter part choosing my partners and relationships so carefully, lol, but overall I think it's fairly accurate!

2. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

I don't believe in horoscopes but what used to freak me out was my ex girlfriend's horoscopes was always right, mine was always wrong.

Hmm...Basically they've covered every possibility that a personality could be and then said it's expected to be contradictory anyway here's mine, most of it's wrong there are a few points which resemble me but that's about it.

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Mine is usually very inaccurate. This time around is no exception. There are a few points that are sort of accurate, but most of it is the complete opposite of me. :tongue:

4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Throw enough mud at a wall, some of it is bound to stick. No wonder the descriptions are so lengthy; put out a bunch of random general descriptions, some of it is bound to be true.

5. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Unfortunately, a lot of people will see that one sentence that is accurate and take the rest of it as truth just because of that one.

6. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Mine couldnt have been further from the truth, nothing about it rang true apart from generalised statements you could make about anyone!

7. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

im sagittarius thats all i know never mind all of the other mularkey about cusps rising and whatever-im sagittarius and thats that=

8. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Looking over some things briefly mine is certainly off in some respects but there are some things that ring true. Overall I wouldn't consider myself very ambitious person who cares that much about success, however I do deal with lots of health problems which certainly complicate things a lot. When you get that much detail about your personality there is bound to be some conflicting information.

Do some degree it depends on our initial opinions if we don't believe in horoscopes or that their always off, when something is wrong we will confirm that they are bunk yet when something is right we may overlook it. The opposite could be said for me since I tend to think generally my scorpio sagiattirus traits are fairly accurate. This is known as a confirmation bias.

Part of how we rate the accuracy of horoscopes and things alike is our self perception. How we view ourselves which for the most part is probably fairly accurate yet at the same our self perception may not always be totally on par with the way thing are. We do tend to know ourselves best that's for sure. My point being it's kinda like the saying their are 3 sides to every story, my side, their side and the truth.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  9. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Mine is accurate. But only for the moments when I'm functioning.

This is like numerology, one gets addicted and after a while
    it doesn't really matter if it's true!
    It's just ... nice to read and pretend (to believe) it's true. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.