Free Hugs Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tyyyy @Flying Fox I love when people do hug posts more like that it's so much more inclusive & then I don't have to feel left out or like a reject or w/e lol I know I def. need to work a LOT on not taking things so personally. Anyway I send lots & lots of hugs to everyone here too & esp. to @Witty✯Sarcasm @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Lane @Blue Star @BlackOpium @Walker @Freya @Cynic Goat @Road to Nowhere @pooky @Kira @Ash600 @Acy @cymbele @Kiwi2016 @foreverforgotten @sinking_ship @Baywasp @Sunspots @MisterBGone @Auri @Aurelia @MockingJay @Nick @KM76710 @extraterrestrialone @Reaver @dtc @sassy123 @AFlower @JDot @britishbloke @RCee @Jedizen @Lux @Karlos
*hug*grouphug2*hug:) ;)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Tyyyy @Flying Fox I love when people do hug posts more like that it's so much more inclusive & then I don't have to feel left out or like a reject or w/e lol I know I def. need to work a LOT on not taking things so personally. Anyway I send lots & lots of hugs to everyone here too & esp. to @Witty✯Sarcasm @Innocent Forever @1964dodge @Lane @Blue Star @BlackOpium @Walker @Freya @Cynic Goat @Road to Nowhere @pooky @Kira @Ash600 @Acy @cymbele @Kiwi2016 @foreverforgotten @sinking_ship @Baywasp @Sunspots @MisterBGone @Auri @Aurelia @MockingJay @Nick @KM76710 @extraterrestrialone @Reaver @dtc @sassy123 @AFlower @JDot @britishbloke @RCee @Jedizen @Lux @Karlos
*hug*grouphug2*hug:);)
Aww thank you so much! Big hugs right back to you. *brohug

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks *hug10

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you @JMG . Members here are good people, that I truly trust

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
thank you and hugs back to you because you deserve hugs and happiness...mike...*hug*hug*hug*hug*brohug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00