Free Hugs Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

crumbum

SF Supporter
@Shannew
I know you need a hug so much right now sweetie. Remember how strong you are alright?

@Pagan
I'm sorry you're having a bad week too brother.. A gay ginger hug/eskimo kiss with weird black gauze wrapping for you.. (it's kinda hard to find a good gay ginger hug so be grateful you jerk:)

@Anne Charlotte
Because I can't know if you're hurting or not.. and because I miss you.

@Acanthi
You will get through this.. remember that you are beautiful.. and that you are loved.

@Innocent Forever
Need I explain why I want to hug you always? Thank you for being so amazing! I love you.

@unlucky me
And for ana.. you're a sweet kid and I wish you didn't hurt so much.. someday you won't.. I promise.. emo nose kisses for you!

unlucky me

@Shannew
I know you need a hug so much right now sweetie. Remember how strong you are alright?

@Pagan
I'm sorry you're having a bad week too brother.. A gay ginger hug/eskimo kiss with weird black gauze wrapping for you.. (it's kinda hard to find a good gay ginger hug so be grateful you jerk:)

@Anne Charlotte
Because I can't know if you're hurting or not.. and because I miss you.

@Acanthi
You will get through this.. remember that you are beautiful.. and that you are loved.

@Innocent Forever
Need I explain why I want to hug you always? Thank you for being so amazing! I love you.

@unlucky me
And for ana.. you're a sweet kid and I wish you didn't hurt so much.. someday you won't.. I promise.. emo nose kisses for you!

So sweet and warm ...thanks crum for staying with me...i really couldn't handle this if i was alone :).i don't know how much i can go on.*hugssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00