1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free places to stay all over the world

Discussion in 'Opinions, Beliefs, & Points of View' started by Dude111, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

too bad i don't have to offer anything in exchange lol, even if i have i am not sure i would let complete strangers to move in :p

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Who would trust other people in their house?

...the same crazy people who would offer up THEIR house as well! XD

4. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

WOW one of the houses listed is about half a KM from my flat.

5. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Is it any good??

6. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

A family friend used to do something simular, they swapped guestrooms with people, granted they wernt exchanged completely but it saved her and the familys who stopped a shitload in hotel bills on their world travels.

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

sounds lie an awesome way to travel on the cheap....but there is the trust thingy tho....if i could get over that then id go for it...

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

At first, I thought this was a great idea.

But then I remembered

Bed bugs are on the rise from international travelers. You'll be less likely to get them while traveling if you borrow a house, but you'll be more likely to get them by lending your house... Real pain to remove.

If everyone on the system never uses hotels it's not a problem, but chances are good most of them hotel sometimes and borrow other times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.