Free Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tantaliz3.3d

I look around here, and you know what? I realize something.

I am Choosing every minute of every day of my life. I am Choosing to sit around every day, thinking of all the things that are wrong with me; all the things that are going wrong in my life; all the things that happened to me in my life; all the things that person did to me; all the things that I did to that person. I am Choosing to use my Free Will to torment myself day in and day out for things that I NO LONGER have ANY control over. Things that mean NOTHING to what I choose to do with the rest of my life. Things that I Cannot change no matter HOW MUCH I WANT TO. Why do I still cause MYSELF needless pain for things that are dead and gone? I may still have 80 years of life ahead of me. If it took me 20 years to get where I am now and it takes me 20 years to get back out, I have 60 years of happiness, health, love and prosperity to look forward to. I am the Only one who truly understands me. I am the Only one who truly understands what I am going through. I am the Only one who truly understands what I Need and what I Want. I am the Only one who has the power to choose the course of My Life and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO CHOOSE. I WILL NOT COWER IN A CORNER. I WILL NOT SHRINK BEFORE FREEDOM. I WILL DECIDE WHAT MY LIFE HOLDS IN STORE FOR ME. I WILL FACE BOLDLY INTO THE UNKNOWN AND REACH PROUDLY FOR WHAT I WANT TO BE.

41°0'16"N28°58'14"E

Yes, free will is all about choices, and choices are important. Would you choose to be a heroic villain or a villainous hero? Remember to choose wisely, because choices are important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00