freedom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KJAB, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

freedom for me and my family. joining my brother in the soil but i won't be there i'll be free. just the carcass like that of a animal. my family are going to be sad for a while but I know the pain gets easier 'cause I don't grieve for my brother that much in the last few years at. my beautiful son and his innocent eyes, my younger son with all that promise. my daughter who is just spectacular. They will be free from financial and social humiliation. I have the perfect get out. watch the irish papers tomorrow and feel free techies to release all my posts/threads. my life has ultimately failed but i can give some normality to my family, that's my ultimate triumph. FUCK THIS WORLD IT'S FULL OF MORONS. dying with a picture of my family to take forever that's what I'm leaving this world with, it's very comforting that i have them to go with.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you reconsider. Your death is something your kids would never get over.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on that has brought you to this place??? we are here to talk, to listen...please tell us...big hugs, J

4. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I've tried to 6 months to make an effort to keep my work alive. I'm financially destroyed for ever. I've destroyed my life which i don't care about but the hurt is my family; why should they suffer for what I've done or the situation we're in. I hate myself and life so much I can never be happy again and that's a fact. If I die they will be free of financial burden and can go on without the humiliation of poverty. I've worked all my life for this. I won't let my family struggle or continuously be a negative influence in their lives. Better a clean break a fresh start for them. I cannot keep asking for support and help. everyone gets worn down eventually. I'm just going a little early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.