Fresh Stabs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by galalleni, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Howdy All,

I was just locked up in the hospital psych ward for the past week and a half for cutting into my wrists (deep cuts) - I didn't bleed out enough, they stopped bleeding after I passed out. I lied to get out of the hospital - I told the doctor I wasn't suicidal anymore. I have an overwhelming feeling to cut my wrists or try my hand at my jugular vein/carotid artery (the place on the neck where they take the pulse, whatever it is).

I am not sad. I just wish to end my existence. In the long run, humanity will not survive, so what point is there in continuing on? We all die - some people think they will be immortal in memory - but no one can be immortal, we are all forgotten at some point. I feel death would liberate me from a life of suffering, no pain, no thought, no memory, just sweet non-existence.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry to read you are feeling quite low right now. i'm not doing well myself so can't offer too much right now, still i wanted to let you know i read your post and hope you can get through this. one thing that has helped me in the past has been to put as many obstacles between me and an attempt as possible. so, no to keeping methods on hand (ie pills, anything sharp, etc), long list of people to call before an attempt, and a really simple to do list for when in crisis (1. do not harm yourself, 2. call therapist 3. call hotline 4. show up at ER... etc). will you be seeing your therapist soon?
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi galalleni. Please don't cut your wrists again. Try your best to resist the urge to harm yourself. Love yourself instead. Don't give up hope, because when hope is gone, all is gone. :hug:
  4. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

That is my overtaing ming - here I am with lots or muriateiq THAVE THE CAJADI pypossed trhe restrictriiu0on troi get her My mauin exuts - a sslight jubmb and

`o\ T-10

death fluight club =- easiest was out
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What the hell language was that? Keep it in english so we know what you are talking about!!
  6. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

i hope you don't cut again.

life means nothing and you want to die, yes i hear you, we're all going to die anyway.
    then if life means nothing then wouldn't it be liberating to do whatever you want in life that brings a modicum of joy into your being. while we are alive feeling that death will liberate us and free us from the pain and suffering of life can be enticing but we would be dead so how can you feel the lightness of the heart when the physical body is dead.

yes life is painful and some times or even alot of times for some people, try to find little pleasure to fill your insides.

i wish well and i hope i have offer you some food for thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.