Frickin' Kids in 7th Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

poison

I am getting pissed at these guys and girls in 7th grade telling me about thier love for their "gf" or "bf." It makes me angry because half the guys who have them don't deserve to be walking. I've never had a girlfriend in my life, and very few people have had crushes on me. But maybe thats because I'm 5'6'' and a half and 157 pounds. The last time I checked that's actually pretty normal weight, but apparently I'm "fat" to all the girls. Whatever. At least I'm not as dumb as a door knob... :biggrin:

Forgotten_Man

Ha ha those kids piss me off too... but it is not just the 7th graders.. it is the 4th and 5th graders who say shit like that... I hate the 7th graders in general. Especially because they look down on me for being a 21 year old virgin who has never had a girlfirend or been kissed.

society today judges too much on looks, you could be in a relationsip with the most beautiful girl/boy but the can have a horrible personality, a relationship will not work without personalty, it can't survive on just looks.

Our society is the lead by the media 'you must look like this or like that' or 'ovrweight is bad', and im sad to say that people in society follow the media like a bunch of sheep, they see it as their guide to life and relationship. I think people should be judged on personality, theres a saying that goes 'someone may be beauiful on the outside but ugly on the inside or someone may be 'ugly' the outside but simply beautiful on the inside'. everyone has the potential to be beautiful on the inside is wether they choose to be is another story

vikki x

I dont know much about ideal weights and stuff but one thing is for sure if these girls are judging purelyy on looks then they ain't worth your time. As hard as it may be to believe, not all girls are like that. I for one certainity ain't. I also don't know theamerican grade system but from what you said I'm gathreing grade 7 is pretty young.. you are pretty young, and you have plenty of time. :hug:

poison

I know I have plenty of time and its well worth the wait. However, watching kids think their in actual relationships is actually pretty entertaining; in a sadistic sort of way. :diablo: Heh.

Forgotten_Man

- vikki - said:
society today judges too much on looks, you could be in a relationsip with the most beautiful girl/boy but the can have a horrible personality, a relationship will not work without personalty, it can't survive on just looks.

Our society is the lead by the media 'you must look like this or like that' or 'ovrweight is bad', and im sad to say that people in society follow the media like a bunch of sheep, they see it as their guide to life and relationship. I think people should be judged on personality, theres a saying that goes 'someone may be beauiful on the outside but ugly on the inside or someone may be 'ugly' the outside but simply beautiful on the inside'. everyone has the potential to be beautiful on the inside is wether they choose to be is another story

vikki x
I also like the new age idea that all people who are over 16 and not in some kind of deep, most likely sexual, relationship is a sad depressed person who deserves pity. It is rather annoying.

I agree with what resistance said. If they don't want to go out with you because of your looks, then maybe they need to get their priorities straight. But 7th grade, that's 12 or 13, right? I'm assuming you fit in with that age group, and if you do, there's plenty of time to find a girlfriend. You never know, maybe someone does have a crush on you and is too shy to say so. I do know that back when I was in 7th grade, I had a crush on a boy and was trying to hide it. Whenever someone asked me if I liked him, I always said no. I was too insecure to admit it, because no matter who I liked, I was afraid I'd be teased simply for saying that I liked somebody. As people grow up, I've noticed that they generally grow out of that.

Just enjoy where you're at in your life. Find something you're interested in, be it sports, art, music, shop, whatever. Get to know some people on a friend-to-friend basis, don't push, and you never know what might come of it. If love is going to happen, it'll happen in its own time. And at 12 or 13, there's plenty of time to worry about that. Good luck.

Forgotten_Man said:
I also like the new age idea that all people who are over 16 and not in some kind of deep, most likely sexual, relationship is a sad depressed person who deserves pity. It is rather annoying.
was that some kind of dig at me???

Forgotten_Man said:
Dig what? No I am just trying to add to your previous comment... wait is a dig an insult or something else?
yeah 'dig' means insult, sorry i was really tired when i wrote that, i was up till 5 that morning so i was a bit sleepy lol, dont worry i get what you was trying to say lol

vikki x

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Forgotten_Man said:
Especially because they look down on me for being a 21 year old virgin who has never had a girlfirend or been kissed.
I'm a 19 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend or been kissed. :mellow:

But yeah, in today's society, people have become very insecure and wanting to show off how cool or great they are and looking down on anyone else weaker than them. Its happened to me not because of a lack of a girlfriend (though they don't know that), but because they are better than me in grades and other stuff.

rahul1000 said:
I'm a 19 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend or been kissed. :mellow:

But yeah, in today's society, people have become very insecure and wanting to show off how cool or great they are and looking down on anyone else weaker than them. Its happened to me not because of a lack of a girlfriend (though they don't know that), but because they are better than me in grades and other stuff.

a very true statement , and i am as well....................

vikki x

Lady Byron

Forgotten_Man said:
Ha ha those kids piss me off too... but it is not just the 7th graders.. it is the 4th and 5th graders who say shit like that... I hate the 7th graders in general. Especially because they look down on me for being a 21 year old virgin who has never had a girlfirend or been kissed.
OMG! You're a 21 year old virgin! HIGH FIVE!!!! People look at me funny for being a 15 (turning 16 in Oct.) virgin!!! My doctor didn't believe me either when I had to get my gallbladder removed! I was pissed. Sorry, this is kind of offtopic :oops: . Umm... I have never said I love my "bf" because I have never had one. I haven't had a crush on anyone since the sixth grade. I am now in the tenth grade.

for me sex is a way to show someone you love them, i think you should experiance the act of love when you ARE in love, it should be something that you and your parter share, not just having a quicky for the fun of it, to be honest you never know what you could catch of some people! ergh lol

What kind of an adult expresses dislike and jealousy for underage children? You are upset because kids in junior high may be getting more sexual action than yourself? I can't be the only one who sees something wrong with this envious man's tirade.

What kind of an adult expresses dislike and jealousy for underage children? You are upset because kids in junior high may be getting more sexual action than yourself? I can't be the only one who sees something wrong with this envious man's tirade.
That's harsh. Very harsh.

And it is wrong for underage kids to be getting involved sexually... Depending on the circumstances. Drugs, money, alcohol, people in my school have sex for all those reasons, and I hear a lot about it. (I listen to my friends when they need a happy word.)

Of course, I also know people, around my age (including myself) that have sex because we truly love our partners. I'm only 17, but I've been with my girlfriend for almost two years, and I am already planning my life around her. Maybe I'm a bit Naive? All I know is that I think I'm doing the right thing, which is all that matters to me.

Harsh? Whether or not teenagers should be sexually involved is not the focus of this topic, is it? No it's about one man ranting about the fact that women find him undesirable, and is directly raging against teenage 'puppy love'. You would condone someone verbally attacking a 7th grader? Perhaps you would do the same....

Harsh? Whether or not teenagers should be sexually involved is not the focus of this topic, is it? No it's about one man ranting about the fact that women find him undesirable, and is directly raging against teenage 'puppy love'. You would condone someone verbally attacking a 7th grader? Perhaps you would do the same....
Alright, couple of things to point out...

One, Who are you calling this one man? There's quite a few people here, and only one has mentioned his age, and he most definitely wasn't ranting. (Forgotten man, that's be you.)
And how the heck can you call sex puppy love? That's a bit farther along the love chain then that. In fact, most kids (Younger kids, middle school) don't even have sex for love, they have sex for the simple fact of having it, or to claim they've had, or for material/social status.

And why the hell can't he express his dislike for 7th graders? That's what this forum is here for! It's the let it all out forum, hence, he's allowed to vent here, about just about anything he wants.

I don't like seeing people insulted on a support forum, when they are looking for postive feedback. Try to keep the negative stuff to yourself.

I'm also offended you'd impyl, to someone you've never talked to, that I would be the type to go insult 7th graders. I'm not even out of school myself yet.

I realised this post probably seems angry. That would be because I am really really tired, and not shielding what I feel, like normal.

One Who Listens..

poison

GoodbyeCurelWorld said:
Dude... what on earth are you getting at? The topic was not sexual activity... and what has 'puppy love' got to do with it? I'm sick of teenagers saying they have a really serious relationship when in reality it noticably means nothing. That's my point.

Well, to defend my generation, (more specifically, myself), Not all tennage relationships are "puppy love"

My girlfriend and I are happily engaged, after 2 years of dating, and were both in our last year of High school. Our lived are already planned, where (general area) we'll be living, and my employment, (exact). The only we don't have is parent permission, which I don't think will be a problem for either of us.

Of course, 9/10, and probably more of teenage relationships are for sex, I'm just saying not all are doomed to it.

Proud to be the lucky fraction! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00