• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Friday Morning :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reo

ya.. i just got back from the hospital.. drank <mod edit: bunny - methods> on friday morning.. the stuff doesnt taste half bad... but anyway.. im not getting sectioned for it luckily.. and i just got back form the hospital.. 4 days of tons of "fun". i was kinda supprised when my mom found out and called 911.. a cop car came a fire engine and a ambulance.. strapped me down and took me to the hospital.. there i didnt have to throw up.. just got a iv in my arm deluding the <mod edit: bunny> and some alcohol like antidote.. weird enuff... the <mod edit: bunny> didnt really do anything.. it just gave me a stomach ache when i switched to solid foods.. <mod edit: bunny> smells bad.. but to tell the truth it couldda tasted worse :P im just glad to be home and happy im not gonna be sectioned.. though now i gotta get some more conselling and go to a new school for people with anxiety and stuff like that.. :\

Last edited by a moderator:

_nu

took a swig of <mod edit: bunny - methods> b/c it was in a gatorade bottle. unfortunately my dad was there to stop me.

_nu

oh excuse me, i ALMOST took a swig of <mod edit: bunny - methods>:wink:

Reo

you almost took a swig of gatorade!!? OMG UR DAD WAS RIGHT TO STOP YOU!! heavens knows what woulda happened if u drank that shit :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00