Friday Morning :\

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Reo, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reo

Reo Active Member

ya.. i just got back from the hospital.. drank <mod edit: bunny - methods> on friday morning.. the stuff doesnt taste half bad... but anyway.. im not getting sectioned for it luckily.. and i just got back form the hospital.. 4 days of tons of "fun". i was kinda supprised when my mom found out and called 911.. a cop car came a fire engine and a ambulance.. strapped me down and took me to the hospital.. there i didnt have to throw up.. just got a iv in my arm deluding the <mod edit: bunny> and some alcohol like antidote.. weird enuff... the <mod edit: bunny> didnt really do anything.. it just gave me a stomach ache when i switched to solid foods.. <mod edit: bunny> smells bad.. but to tell the truth it couldda tasted worse :p im just glad to be home and happy im not gonna be sectioned.. though now i gotta get some more conselling and go to a new school for people with anxiety and stuff like that.. :\

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2006
  2. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Reo!! I'm glad your ok :smile: To msn!

3. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

took a swig of <mod edit: bunny - methods> b/c it was in a gatorade bottle. unfortunately my dad was there to stop me.

4. Reo

Reo Active Member

wait what happened..?

5. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

oh excuse me, i ALMOST took a swig of <mod edit: bunny - methods>:wink:

6. Reo

Reo Active Member

you almost took a swig of gatorade!!? OMG UR DAD WAS RIGHT TO STOP YOU!! heavens knows what woulda happened if u drank that shit :p

7. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

no no no this is just too difficult to even try anymore. sorry for posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.