Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lauru, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

It's coming soon, and I am anxiously awaiting the day when I will cease to exist in this world. My life sucks. This bipolar depression will go on and on, it will pass eventually, but it will also come back again, forever. My life is not worth it. I want to die, right now! But I will wait till Friday 13th. May it come soon.
    :i'm sorry:

This is just how it has to be.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

meds new ones good ones stabilize you how do you knowit will go on and on forever have you tried all the meds and treatments yet. there are many with bipolar that live normal lives productive lives get new meds new doctor and get stable and start living and stop waisting your energy of dying

3. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

I know it will pass, what I am saying is it will come back again, and I will go through this cycle over and over. I have been trying all meds and therapy for 20 years. This isn't something new. I am not some young kid. I am not wasting my energy. I have lived a lot of life. I have the right to decide when my life is no longer worth living.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes you do have the right to do what ever you want i just hope there are noone who will be left behind to feel the pain and sadness after you leave
    take care of you please don't pass the pain on and don't create a path of suicde for others just thoughts but as you say you do what you want
    stability is achievable there are good days and bad even if you don't have a mental illness whole dam life is a struggle and i too want it to end so badly take care

5. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Take care to you as well.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.