friday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ophelia28, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry not sure why i am posting this i decided i wasn't going to tell anyone and just do it but for some strange reason i here posting this i have a plan which i was going to wait untill xmas eve but i cant so i have decided to do it tomorrow instead i cant go on like this anymore i have tried to be strong i have kept myself together for so long i cant do it anymore. i've tried talking to people they either dont know what to say or tell they know whats wrong with me how can they know? my only way out of this is to end it i know this because i feel happy its the right decision for me.
    sorry for the long thread

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way. What is going on that you are so unhappy? You're welcome to PM me if you'd like to talk.
    I'm thinking of you.
    Rae

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I think you posted here because deep down you are still uncertain yourself. You are looking for that one last chance that some one or something will be able to save you. I hope that you find that Ophelia. If you want to talk you know where to find me. Keep holding on to that little flicker of questioning.

4. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Nobody can know what it's like to be you, but that doesn't mean they don't care. What made you decide to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.