fridays

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

just me having a moan again, ignore me.

i hate fridays, i hate it when she goes out and i have that time alone. i hate the thoughts i have. i hate how badly i wanna do something. i hate how i snap at everyone and push them all away so as not to hurt them. even though i know that by doing it i AM hurting them.

and how i now have 3 hours alone, all alone, no one would notice until it was too late, hmmmm.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sam, don't do anything please. Your gonna talk to me for those 3 hours, you do anything and you know what will happen and you know the reason as to why that would happen. I'm gonna be here during that time and we can do anything u want, i'll even say 'welcome' down skype to ya if u want, whatever it takes to keep u safe.

Think about what i said last night xxx

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

yes i know what would happen, and i know why.
    i AM thinking about what was said last night, trust me.
    i wont be talking to you for the three hours though darling, i have turned all IM's off. sorry. i'll be okay, always am. *sighs and starts crying*

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

No, don't argue. You will talk to me, i don't care if i get the moods, shit you got part of mine earlier, i don't care, all that matters to me is that your ok, and i don't want you to be alone for those 3 hours, especially if you don't trust yourself, please darling :sad:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

check your phone. just answered your text x

6. sam :hug: please stay safe sweetie, alot of people care about you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.