Friend In Crisis.. They Need Help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hey, so Crimson_Regret is my friend and they really want some help right now but feel since they are a Mod their post wont be looked at :( so Maybe we can post here some help for Crimson tonight.

Im not sure all whats going on, but I hope you will be ok Crimson! :hug:

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hello E, i know we spoke earlier, i talked and you listened, typical bloke huh?
    I care about you as do many here, please stay strong and know that im thinking about you.

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

us staff try to stick together as much as we can and you know that haha. but in all honesty you know we love ya and i cant speak for the others but i'd miss you sorely if you chose to leave us. but you know that already. (((hugs)))

you know i'm around to listen if you wanna talk about anything. x

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi crimson_regret hope you are feeling better today.

5. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

:sigh: im not ok , thanks for ur best wishes and all but i dont see how things are gonna change this time , im so tried of fighting to live , o so very tried , i wish i could just drift off in my sleep but i cant cos theres nothing that will do that for me , so i have to resort to other methods of staying ok or dying or what ever ....

i dont normally reach out for help here because of the fact that im a mod , because somehow members on here seem to think that we dont have our own problems and that we are fine , im sick of that assumption but theres nothing i can do about that right now , so im not ok ive tried talking to professionals and they arent much help either , just suggested that i take extra medication ... which ive done

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you know not all feel that way I understand how hard it can get so much harder when you are a moderator as you are trying to help others and forgetting to reach out for support yourself. If it all becomes to much call okay crisis line or go to hospital and sign yourself in for a few days until you are rested and got the support you need to get strong again I would certainly listen and i am sure others here would understand the strength it does take to keep oneself going when depression takes you under yet again. :cheekkiss:cheekkiss

7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I wish there was more I could do for ya hun. I'm always here for you. :) I really want to help, so if there is anything I can do just let me know ok? You can vent to me, scream at me, anything! I understand.. and if I don't, Ill try to understand.

Another thing is, that medication isn't the end-all-be-all. You can fight this Crimson. I know you can!

There are many things you can do to fight this monster! Try singing to some music, or going for a long walk! That always helps me. Anyway, just do things that will help you personally cope. I hope you feel better soon friend!

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

The moderators are human beings too and many of them suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts just like everyone else around here. If you need to take some time out to help yourself recover, then you should. Has something happened recently that caused you to feel this way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.