Friend is in pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by charliebrown, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliebrown

charliebrown New Member

I have a good friend who is going through some things and is in a lot of pain. He blames himself for things that happened a long time ago and thinks that god doesnt love him for it. He said he doesn't want to die, but living with pain is too unbearable. He really wants help but is afraid to seek it cause he thinks he'll be locked away or something. It really hurts me to see him like this. What should I tell him to do? What should I do?

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

Ask him to join this site is an easy answer.
    We all here have our problems but with that we all have advice, ways of getting through and it can be very useful.

If he doesnt want to check it out all i can say is be supporting, having a best friend who sticks by you is extremely helpful.
    If you need some specific advice itd be easy to give the appropriate answers, it'd help to know the problems that way if someone has been through it they can relate.

Its nice that you care so much though, your a good friend.

3. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

Ask him to join this site is an easy answer.
    We all here have our problems but with that we all have advice, ways of getting through and it can be very useful.

If he doesnt want to check it out all i can say is be supporting, having a best friend who sticks by you is extremely helpful.
    If you need some specific advice itd be easy to give the appropriate answers, it'd help to know the problems that way if someone has been through it they can relate.

Its nice that you care so much though, your a good friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.