Friend killed friend

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
My friend's brother, she has 5. I grew up with their family. I've known him since I was aged 7 and even was intimate with him forva while as a teenager. Eventually he met his wife she was 16, and we all went away together to the shore when she was 18, I was 16, my sister, his sister, my friend. I stayed at their home when my home was volatile. I loved them.

They all looked out for eachother. We cut school and hung out there. I feel a loss. He just murdered his wife, my friend and then himself, also my friend. I babysat their son. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this and my heart feels heavy, physically. I feel for the whole family. When I found out I felt physically sick.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
My friend's brother, she has 5. I grew up with their family. I've known him since I was aged 7 and even was intimate with him forva while as a teenager. Eventually he met his wife she was 16, and we all went away together to the shore when she was 18, I was 16, my sister, his sister, my friend. I stayed at their home when my home was volatile. I loved them.

They all looked out for eachother. We cut school and hung out there. I feel a loss. He just murdered his wife, my friend and then himself, also my friend. I babysat their son. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this and my heart feels heavy, physically. I feel for the whole family. When I found out I felt physically sick.
Correction, my friends brother did this. A girlfriend of mine since grammar school is still alive. He was always joking and welcoming people into his home. His wife loved him. Everyone did. And everyone loved her.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you had to go through that. something like that is hard to accept so please take care of yourself. no advice just letting you know you have friends here if you need them. and of course feel free to message me anytime....mike...*console*hug

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Oh honey, I wouldn't even know where to start trying to get my head around that. I'm so sorry, what an awful thing to have happened, of course it's going to affect you. Sending you massive hugs *console*console

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Oh honey, I wouldn't even know where to start trying to get my head around that. I'm so sorry, what an awful thing to have happened, of course it's going to affect you. Sending you massive hugs *console*console
Thank you @Sunspots. It helped a little yesterday because I was mesengering with a friend that also knew the couple. I think I may go to the funeral for my friends brother, it's just that I haven't seen them since my daughter was a baby. My friend didnt seem to want to be out of of touch with me, but we've known eachother since little girls. Thank you for listening my friend. I hope that you got home safely. Xo *hug

Livelife

SF Supporter

Oh Lane, there really are no words. many hugs.........xoxo

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
its a horribly sad story @Lane i don’t know how i’d handle it either. and i do know that we humans do push the limits often even if those close don’t go that far. still when something does happen, one still doesn’t know what to do about it. one has to seek warmth, compassion and support from those around toward a better place and here i try my best to be one of those so wishing you all that is needed and comforting in this unfortunate time.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
its a horribly sad story @Lane i don’t know how i’d handle it either. and i do know that we humans do push the limits often even if those close don’t go that far. still when something does happen, one still doesn’t know what to do about it. one has to seek warmth, compassion and support from those around toward a better place and here i try my best to be one of those so wishing you all that is needed and comforting in this unfortunate time.
I feel your support and I thank you. A fund was set up for their youngest son. I'm going to contribute, their family has shown me so much love and how men can be loving despite that act of brutality.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
*console*hugWe are all here for you if you want to talk about them or how you are feeling *hugso sorry hun
Thank you @sassy123. I just keep thinking about us all when we were young and I get a heavy feeling in my stomach. I'm at a distance, but their sons. I know it's not about me, it's still hard to understand..hard to think logically...makes no sense

This is awful, really hard to understand. I wonder if it could be the sort of thing where someone has a brain tumor or something that changes their personality. It doesn't sound like there was anything that was a sign of something like this coming.

Such terrible news. Sending hugs.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
This is awful, really hard to understand. I wonder if it could be the sort of thing where someone has a brain tumor or something that changes their personality. It doesn't sound like there was anything that was a sign of something like this coming.

Such terrible news. Sending hugs.
Hi @may71 I just found out that my friend was served divorced papers 2 days prior. So many years ahead lost for both of them. *blub

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00