Friend zone help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by hippyman, May 4, 2011.

1. hippyman

hippyman Member

About 2-3 months ago, I started talking with an old friend from grade school, on facebook. This was the first contact we'd had in 14 years, btw. We chatted until 1AM one night, and ended up exchanging numbers. We were even talking about meeting, until things went severely bad. Tonight(5-4,) I got a text from her, about some guy named david. Now I fear that I might be getting zoned by her. I was just wondering, there has to be someone here who has gotten out of the friend zone, what worked best for you? I dont want to lose this girl, I really feel there could be something. Please, anyone, give me a suggestion.

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

honestly..friend zone is better...less dreama..but just help her out talk to her..help her out..but still flirt so she knows you want more

3. hippyman

hippyman Member

Ok, talking to her is where I feel like I need to be careful, as I dont want to get deeper into the friend zone. I did hear back from her about this guy, and b/c I called her on it, he is now "a friend." I just wish I knew if I was playing this right.:blink:

4. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

You can't force yourself out of the friend zone.
    I'm not sure if I'll sound harsh, but either this girl thinks of you as a potential partner or she doesn't. Its basically trying to force her to like you - cannot be done.

5. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

No way out, I've been in it my entire life.