friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

Dearest Angel

Just wanted to tell you that I love you very much and you have been a great help through all this journey

You are a wonderful person and very strong; Im sure you ll find the courage to carry on
    All your worries mean that you are still looking for your own self and still struggle
    When you struggle; theres energy; theres mind so theres life
    I hope to talk to you tonight; if I dont Ill post tomorrow

keep your head up gentleman
    and thank you again for all your support caring and love :wink:

2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

hi love, im not sure how well i can express my thoughts about you at the moment, but i will try as hard as i can. love is not a one way street, although it can feel that way sometimes. walking a long and narrow, dark path by yourself can be scary, especially when you cant see behind or in front of you. but youll know when you find love on this road, do you know how? youll feel someones hand suddenly grabbing yours and make sure no matter how dark the road ahead all you have to do is follow, not lead. because you love will lead you away from the darkness and into light, a bright light, and youll find when you get there youll be filled with hope, and the person who lead you out was none other than a stranger. all of a sudden youll find you have these warm feelings inside youve never experianced, and never felt because youre so used to being alone. these feelings can only be felt by you, because theres not a single word in any language that properly describes them. But you know its something special, this feeling youve found. And youll find you dont want to let it go, and all of a sudden youll find you start fighting to keep it, sometimes it scary because youre afraid of losing these feelings, but i promise you im that stranger, and ill never let you lose these feeligs!!EVER!! ill fight to hold on so as long as youre with me, ill fight as much or as hard as i have to, because i know these feelings are worth every second of it. thats why im not accepting your leaving this world, thats why im fighting, its not because i have anymore strength, its not because i have life, but because ive found something to fight for, ive found these feelings, and if you feel the same way please pm me and tell me, because i dont believe these feelings are one sided, i believed theyre shared by the both of us, and i can show you. i can show you just how strong these feelings are, how much ill fight to keep them. show you i would go to hell and return with nothing more than 5 cents in my pocket to be with you. id like to be that stranger in your life, and i believe i have a fool proof plan to make that happen, and its going to be hard on the both of us, but i need about 6 to 7 months to get everything in working order, possibly longer, but not likely. ill show you im willing to stand on my own two feet and fight for what i want, and ill show you what i want is you. know that when i say I LOVE YOU its not enough, but its all i can do at the moment.

p.s. you have the most beautiful smile ive ever seen, you should wear it more often.:smile:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You know something Angel, I had a feeling that you and Agnes would feel a strong connection, but I wasn't sure exactly why. Now I've realized that you two might be soulmates. Love is worth fighting for.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Farewell Agnes. If you and Angel really were soulmates then one day you two will meet again. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.