friend

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My friend said she would never leave without telling me so i wouldn't worry
    she has put herself inactive and i don't know why she always tells me when she is not coming back she never did this time. I am worried i have decided it is not a good idea to have friends now because friends always seem to leave me and um i can't take the pain of loosing someone all over again. She is a good friend and i hope she is safe and she comes back soon take care okay Jaz im tired now and um i need to go take care of you okay if you read this

2. total eclipse

i am lost again i am a noone now she left just like everyone does that ever mattered they just leave or throw you away she is suffering she is sad too i understand i am tired so sad i think life is very cruel to sensitve people i think there is something wrong with me i just have no will now to go on she promised me she promised me and she left like everyone else she didn't say
    i am tired so very tired lord i need to rest now please i don't want to hurt or be sad nomore i am no strong likei use to be iam fvery v ery tired

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Do you have any way of contacting her outside of the forum to see if she's okay?

4. total eclipse

someone told me she is okay but i don't know if just saying that so i don't worry so i am not upset. it doesn't matter now i understand she was just a friend of reason thanks bye

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.