Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Little_me, May 9, 2010.

1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I wish I had a best friend :cry:
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Me too :hug:
    And a boyfriend. :sad:
  3. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Me too.
    And a girlfriend
  4. Little_me

Me too :cry:
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

nbot here. im stick of pepoel saying there your friednns and then calling you a drunken waster. if they were a friend he would be there for me right? idk? but imo i think a friend should be there for you when you are struggling.

why do you people want friends?
    what exactly can they offer>?

im honeslty asking here, i dont mean to be a prick jsut because i hate everbody but i just cant understand wht you would want friends.
  6. Georgy

Georgy Account Closed

Yes, a true friend will be there even in your darkest moments. They're hard to find at times. But, when you find a friend who you know is there for you, someone who really is concerned about you, it's kind've priceless.
  7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Hard to find though, in the meantime you get even lower when you can't find one. I'm lonely but as Perry was saying, why have a friend?:eek:hmy: Seems as though I can have a friend only if I keep everything to myself, guess you can't count them as true friends then. Do wish I had a GF though.:handinhand:
  8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't think I've had a true friend since I was a kid. I miss those times.
    I did have a really good friend when I was a teenager, but she has changed so much and we have nothing in common anymore.

I guess at least when it comes to having a partner they are more willing to understand any issues you may have because they love you.
  9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I wish the girl who calls me her best friend was my girlfriend.
  10. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

11. Little_me

Same here. The "friends" I have now are old classmates that I have nothing in common with, but I stick to them as I don't want to be completely abandoned. It is hurting me...
  12. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Same. Haven't had a best friend since i was little. I miss having that connection.

It bothers me a lot.
  13. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

well i dont,
    most likely i will push them away from me anyway.
    fu$k what am i talking about,
    i cant even admit i miss them :cry: