Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by toopainfultolive, Aug 13, 2011.

1. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

Dunno why I'm typing this here but I do wish I have the guts to tell her. I have a friend who is the best threrapist in the world. She understands me totally, as she has similar feelings. We spoke abt the afterlife a lot. How I wanna reborn as a guy and she as a girl. We even joked that I'm going chase her then and she replied,"i can handle that." She's really a dear friend to me. They say we are too young, we can try harder, we still have a long life in front of us. Its those reasons why we never reach out. We are not young, after spending yrs thinking, hesitating, trying and deciding. I doubt if we didnt try harder, we wouldnt even be here now. What we are most afraid is the long life we have to suffer. The endless, repetitive suffering to go thru. Still, she's a dear friend. I wouldnt wish her dead if she can live. But if she can't, then I decide I will go before her. Perhaps thats the only way I can help her in any way. Its raining outside yet the sun is so strong. Blinding strong. Even if I close my window, the light still stream thru. I wish I can show her this. I wish she find someone to be with her after I'm gone. Someone who can tell her to live. Its sad and sorry that I can't.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are so fortunate to have a dear friend...I am sure she does not want you to hurt yourself, as she should be kind to herself as well...are you connected with any other therapist that you can talk to? Once the relationship changes, as you describe, it seems difficult to have a professional exchange...please see if there is someone else to talk to and continue to post here...big hugs, J
  3. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

No, I'm not seeing anyone professional. I could try but I figure they will just dismiss me. Even my own family will view this as a weakness. That's why I only talk to her. She's the best. I just want her to hang on. She's a great person. If she can, maybe things will turn better for her. So that's why I didn't agree to do it with her. She asks me too and I refused. We haven't spoke much since then but I know she's not mad at me. We only have each other. Our families doesn't understand us. This pain that we go thru is what others will respond as "just get over it". I hope when we do go, we go in peace and to somewhere nice.