Frienda from SF

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Butterfly, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You can make real friends from SF. I have had a lovely few days with SamSerpentineSoul. Just the boost and motivation I needed. Thank you so much Sam xxxx
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so happy you have made such a great friend hun hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Great to hear, Lexi! I'm so happy for you! :)

I met up with an SFer in July too and spent a few days with said person. Anyways, I am just so pleased to hear you got an opportunity like this.
  4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Sure you can make 'real' friends here!

I'm looking for friends with

Wallpapering skills

Home design

Get-a-way driver! (maybe - if things get harder)

Actually - I'm looking for musicians - guys, girls - I don't care - but you do need to be good - I mean, as good as! No time waster's - no 'depression card' to play with me - I wake up with the desire to blow the planet up. So don't cry to me you cannot play G chord due to depression - I'll fight you and the rest of the band - learn that chord or I'll stick the entire PA were the sun doth not shineth!

I have a couple of invites - but if anyone stayed with me - at the moment its like I'm playing a lot of music - I got a pub around the corner - sober breaks - I can do those next year maybe.

Rehab I'm not!

Actually - I really wish I rich so I could fly over and help one member right now - tidy the house - get the bills sorted - paint the walls and so on.

I can't relax when relaxing - is that an issue?

Anyhow butterfly - happy you made a real friend - and we should actually reach out a little more - bearing in mind the DANGERS of course.

You know what I'm saying - let people know were your going.

Anyone here from near Colne in England? Actually got some festival there so it would great to be accommodated BUT I'm a nice guy - I know I'll be high as a kite for four days and nights so I'm camping out!

I got a couple of spare rooms and have invited a few people overseas if they ever visit England. So stick around - get a few hundreds posts - bullshit me that I'm 'cool' or 'great' or 'amazing' - because being simple I'll agree wholeheartedly with any positive!

Anyhow - I'm happy for you butterfly - its nice to make new friends - and I guess amazing to meet someone who shares the dark side. I mean usually we hide all that - so did you have a really good chat?

Oh - I might meet a member in Holland also! Show him when men do when grow old and graceful. Visit the museums, art galleries - history! Well - lol - none of that - just 100% go, go, go - and I envision lots of stories.

Come along if you want.

We're going to get soooo smashed - that I think anyone who is even in our company would be thinking "These guys are so fu***** cool!"

Interesting guys - able to party and keep their heads also.

Men of honour!