friendless and alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by alternatively, Mar 5, 2014.

1. alternatively

alternatively New Member

I have recently gone through losing all my friends. I got into an argument with one of them and now no one will talk to me. This isn't the first time this has happened to me either. I have lost two other different groups of friends in the past. Maybe it is because I am a b**** or a bad person? I don't know but I can do this again. I never planned on living past 25 and now am pretty sure I won't. I have tried many medication and different kinds of therapy but nothing helps. People say that this feeling will pass and that I won't always feel this way but I have felt this way for the last couple of days. This is something for me. I know it is a selfish thing but this is my life and my choice.
  2. Kabukicho

Kabukicho Member

I have had the exact same experience. You are not alone. I've lost all the friends I've ever had. Sometimes I talk to one or two of them on Gchat, but it's not a serious connection. I have no intimate friends. My best friend got offered an insanely good job that I wanted and I became so jealous and miserable about it that we fell out of touch too. Life is hard. People are transient. Friends are hard to find.

I'm an introvert so I like being alone. Seeing an acquaintance once or twice a week is enough for me.

Medication and therapy have largely failed me, too.

Give it time, though. You say you felt this way for "the last couple of days?" That's nothing. Give it TIME. It takes months to solve these sorts of emotional issues. You're doing fine.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk here ok you reach out here and make new connections new friendships i am sorry you are feeling so much sadness