Friendless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cath, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Just realised i've got no friends. No one I can trust or talk to. All I get is people faking it, pretending they are friends when all they want is someone to be there for them.
    No one realises how much it hurts, but why would anyone care i'm just a game, big joke to everyone :blub:

2. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry you have no one to confide in who is reliable with what you are sharing with them. I know how much it stings to have people repeatedly betray you and use you. I want you to know that I care and I don't think you or anyone else is a game or a joke. I'm here to listen if you ever want to talk. I promise not to share my story or give any advice unless asked. Peace! :) P.S. YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

You're not a big joke :hug: I'm sorry you feel that you're alone :sad: maybe people don't realise you feel they take from you and give nothing back? It does hurt though, it hurts so bad to feel you have no one to talk to:unsure: If it helps, I'm here if you want a friend :) PM if you'd like to chat okay?

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Aww Cath hun :hug:

You rock :) . You're great and although you're a bit quiet - it's not a problem! Everyone's different and differences are what make us all unique :)

You've got friends - I am one, for one! :hug:
    :rockon:

5. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Theres always someone that cares. Honestly. Even if its just us here :)
    Noones life is ever a joke. There is always some reason we're here.
    Talk to us m'dear.

6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I know how it feels. :hug:
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Cath :hug:

I'm your friend, hun, as well as your loving wifey :wub:

I'm here whenever you need someone to talk to. :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Cath you are cared for by people here at the forum. I am sure there are those in RL as well. Your depression is telling you otherwise. Don't listen to it. :hug:

9. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Thankyou :grouphug:

10. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Cath, am always there if you need someone to talk to. if you're ever not 'ok' all you have to do is say and I'm more than happy to listen.

:hug:

11. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

im defo a friend of urs cath and so is dawn too :hug:

12. tintin

tintin Guest

i feel the exact same Cath.
    I'm here for you hun :hug:

13. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

my only friend is my therapist and I dread the day when she will either want to stop seeing me out of her own will or when her internship is up which will probably happen sometime before May

14. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Apparently now i've got to get over myself. I'm not allowed to be depressed, not allowed to talk about how I feel, it has to be about the other person all the time :sad:

15. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

What a load of bollocks Cathy. You tell me who said that and I'll bounce my fist all over their face :mad:.
    It should be about you.
    Fuck everyone else. Concentrate on you for a bit.
    You know where I am if you need me.
    Melleh <3

16. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Damn, who the hell said that? I've never seen you talking about yourself. Just ignore 'em, they aren't worth your time. Like Mel said, focus on yourself for a while. My PM box is open if you need anything. :hug::wave:

17. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I don't know you yet. but anyone with all those cute puppy dogs
    for an avatar gotta be alright in my book :)

18. I relate, and it's an excruciating feeling. I just don't know what to do about it.